Group buy Bog seeds 1/2 off (CLOSED)

Very cool of you. Any idea what shipping would be? Any other canadians want in? @Mongobongo

3 Likes

Your all good . No rush.
I want them all lol…

2 Likes

I think shipping to canada is 21 or 25$ , I think. I will say if some one from out the usa wants something Ill get the the exact fee for them first from usps .

2 Likes

Besides his gum line, I have a feeling I’m going to end up with his whole berry collection too lol. My other garden consists of berries and peppers hehe.

5 Likes

Poppa I would give it a try from Canada too if the shipping isn’t too much.

Good new I have another breeder on board if this goes well in the future 40% off humboldt csi gear. If there are breeders to suggest please reach out yourselfs on give me their info and I will we are the market. Theres power in us as numbers.
So ive had a two guys from out of the usa contact me about getting on board . I told them I would see what shiping would beI can tell you from previous experience its about 25$ usd give or take a few bucks. Also remember because of the covid mail is slow going out of the usa .
Im trying to give every one a fair chance to get on board. On the same note we are going to have to rap his up . So every one out of the usa that doesnt say they want in by sunday thats it. Members inside the usa I know what it will cost you you can join till the last few hours. I think thats fair.

16 Likes

Sounds good. So by tomorrow. By any chance you into crypto? I can pay that way easiest. I can also do pay pal just one more step and 2 more fees for me.
By easiest I mean my wife won’t see

@MBVapester

Should we get one package from USA to Canada and distribute? With two of us we would maybe save 10 dollars each to split inside Canada. Seems like a little to delay arrival. I’m in no hurry for these. Going right in the grape vault.

5 Likes

@Hugh_Glass check your PM’s and get back to me. Once again I’m ready to move :money_mouth_face:

Yes im thinking sunday. I mean this is as much your deal as mine . If any one has a better suggestion or the group feels better doing something different please speak up. I only said sunday because I dont want to hold on to all of yours money longer than need be and bog isnt mailing anything today anyways.
honestly never used crypto , I have cash app and only used it for the first time last week to buy seeds from strainly.
Im getting old dont want to learn new stuff .

5 Likes

I read it im trying to get back to all of you at the same time , I got you dont worry.

2 Likes

Sunday makes total sense to me. I’ve always wanted the sour grape and now seems like a good time. Be nice if 3 or 4 canadians would go 3 way on a 100 pack

3 Likes

Poppa sent u a PM. Who in this group is from Canada to see what they want and get a plan together. I would like sour boggle or sour bubble and maybe sour grape if there is interest to get together and split.
@Tappy not sure if you might be interested in some Bog gear at all.

2 Likes

no one so far

No one from Europe?

No , well
one person he was going to have it sent to relatives house in the usa. but turn out that relative isnt there thats what ive gotten so far. every one out of the usa has backed out so far.

1 Like

Well i guess I’ll have to pay extra 15 for shipping :sweat_smile:

Edit. I will backout for this round… hopefully you guys do this again. So i can get my check and buy more then one strain !

1 Like

O there will be more dont you worry.
When I go to my post office want me to get an exact shipping quote for next time?

2 Likes

Please do that @Hugh_Glass :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::pray::v:

You got it . You guys are awesome.

1 Like

You get my payment?