Grow Berserk with Autos 😈

I’ve started getting the main batch into solo cups. :partying_face:

19 Likes

Greetings @Berserker7205,
So you reckon that yellowing on some leaves is light burn? Not disputing, but that’s not how I have seen it present.

You turned the lights down and lowered the array, right? Do you have any kind of light meter? Shoot for 300 - 600 ppfd at that size.

I don’t know, don’t pretend to, but you might want to keep lookin. Specially since you plan on hosting a small city… pH changes or nute issues:?

Cheers,
-Grouchy

6 Likes

I didn’t think the light would do it either, but that was the only thing I did differently than my previous grows. I’m gonna keep an eye on things and if it doesn’t get better, I’ll start picking things apart to find the cause. I try not to stress over things, too much. Most of the time, with continued proper care and maintenance, issues will correct themselves. I appreciate the feedback and advice. :facepunch:t3:

9 Likes

Unfortunately, I had some germination issues with majority of the main batch. The (BB3 x MOG) & (Grape Pez x MOG) germinated fine, but everything else turned to mush in the paper towels. My guess is it got too hot in the spot that I had them.
Womp womp! Life strikes again. :roll_eyes:
I’m trying to figure out some emergency replacements. Might just run a bunch of my own gear.

13 Likes

The True MAC Autos are back on track and doing better. I didn’t change anything except the lighting.

13 Likes

The replacement lineup is in water! Sorry to anyone who was looking forward to some of the other varieties that were in the initial lineup. I’m disappointed, as well. Hopefully, this new batch will shine so bright that we’ll all forget about that little hiccup! :sunglasses:

I’m popping all new seeds for the main batch, which will include:
16x (Bruce Banner 3 x Marathon OG)
16x (Grape Pez x Marathon OG)
11x (Blackstrap x Grape Dosi Breath)
6x Forum Stomper F2
6x Black Label Cookies III
5x Toofless Alien
3x Black N Blue
Plus any that manage to survive & do well from the first batch.

:smiling_imp: Grow Berserk :smiling_imp:

18 Likes

I’m in will watch also. Good Luck. :metal:

4 Likes

Still watching here, everyone has a hiccup now and then.

4 Likes

Yep. I’m all about transparency. I’m not free of mistakes or unexpected issues. We all run into problems, eventually. Gotta keep on keeping on. :call_me_hand:t3:

9 Likes

Growing plants is killing plants.
Sometimes before you want to. :man_shrugging: :+1:

6 Likes

I’ve made my selection for the True MAC reversals, and have given them their single application of HybriTech’s eliteXelite reversal spray. I chose these (#8 & #9) mostly based on current plant structure, stem rub, and overall size. I plan to use #4 as the mom to get pollinated. #4 has less branching, but is a little taller. She also has the best smells coming off of her. It’s just sweet dank plant scents at the moment, but I can smell her, specifically, every time I water.

21 Likes

Much better success with this batch. There’s a few Toothless Alien that I’m gonna let in the paper towel, until tomorrow.

19 Likes

Now I know where all the round solo cups went :+1:

7 Likes

Those phenos you chose really stand out in the first pic. Great selection :ok_hand:

Solid sprouts on the new batch of seeds too :muscle:

You really are unstoppable bro. A minor setback here and there, but you pulled through no sweat. Almost time for that uppercut! Lol

Keep killin it!!

9 Likes

What smells are you getting?

Mainly planty dank classic weed smells. Nothing crazy, but some stand out more than others.

6 Likes

I got some more beans in, today. Popping a couple more packs to get better variety in this project.

6x PhantomBerry
5x Livers Bx1
5x Mngo Mrrr

This is gonna be a wild ride!
Grow Berserk :smiling_imp:

19 Likes

Those are some …um… unique names :rofl: :rofl:
:green_heart: :seedling:

1 Like

Are you making any seeds from the Livers autos .?
It’s my favourite auto strain, i thought Mephisto stopped doing them a while ago. ?!
I take it that these are newly released …?

Nice choices - i ran a few NightOwl autos recently ‘‘miracle Berry’ - the smoke from those were excellent too.

Good luck with your auto grow …etc …
:facepunch:
Gaz

4 Likes

I’ll be hitting the best one with pollen from the True MAC Auto reversals. I’m not sure when it was released. I just got it in a trade, pulled it from the mailbox, and dropped them in water. :call_me_hand:t3:

9 Likes