Grow Berserk with Autos 😈

I have 9 and im hauling water every 2 days. You sir are going to be busy. But I love it.

2 Likes

Top notch breeding project matey

2 Likes

That’s a lot of work! Love seeing a project like this. Those Bruce Banner x Marathon OG mmmm,.sounds great! Cheers to a good run.

2 Likes

I believe you can possibly contact him for some @Dr.VitaminGreen :wink:

1 Like

I put the selected True MAC Auto females in a tent with the reversals.

Giggity giggity! :point_right:t3::ok_hand:t3:

23 Likes

So, about a week ago, I spent over an hour chasing a moth around the grow room before I finally got rid of it, but I was too late! She must’ve laid eggs before I got to her. :unamused:

I’ve been going in and picking off inch worms, four times a day, for the last week. The numbers have significantly decreased, and I haven’t found many more in the last two days. They did a good bit of damage, but majority of the crop is untouched. A couple are pretty bad, and a few have some damage that they’ll grow out of.

16 Likes

Overall, majority of everything is still trucking along and doing well.

The reversals are starting to drop some pollen, and soon time to bring more females in the tent to be pollinated.

I’ve started a separate breeding project for the (Bruce Banner 3 x Marathon OG). I’m gonna reverse one and pollinate another to make feminized F2s. I made a selection for the reversal candidate, and she got sprayed down with eliteXelite, last night. :metal:t3:

21 Likes

Damn moths!

RocBud’s Frostbitten #4 is going into the seed tent. :heart_eyes:

22 Likes

That looks star spangled :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I really like how that looks. Good job dude

1 Like

A work of art!

:green_heart: :seedling:

2 Likes

Hey brother… looking v err y nice… be starting some of your Marathon OG. Love growing your gear my friend. Keep up the excellent work…
Cman

3 Likes

The reversed True MAC Autos are really starting to dump, now. :partying_face:

20 Likes

We’re cruising, now. :metal:t3:

24 Likes

Unreal man. Your grows just make me drool.

3 Likes

That group shots the most beautiful thing I’ve ever seen props :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

2 Likes

When I grow up I want to be like you!

:green_heart: :seedling:

4 Likes

youre cracking me up

2 Likes

That looks fantastic, im impressed by the amount of plants. They look marvelous.

1 Like