Grow journal, chat and giveaways and occasionally art and 3D printing!

Sorry, I didn’t go to chat, I ran out to catch the horses, a coyote was chasing them in the middle of the day. That’s what happens when you live in the middle of nowhere lol.

3 Likes

Have you seen where I live??
Middle of nowhere… lol
But you are more secluded where you are.
I gotta come see you… @Gnome1
Hubby is talking about Wyoming next year. You guys in?

3 Likes

@Ultrapuff this is my thread

Everyone say "Hello to my friend Ultrapuff "!

5 Likes

Thanks for the info. Where do you get it? As I’m sure that you sorced it out.

Cool, i got it marked now. How long of videos do they allow us to post?

7 Likes

Bob is a great guy to deal with and very knowledgeable. A little goes a long way. Read the directions and if you have any questions post them on his Budbusterpro page and he’ll answer quickly.

5 Likes

Umm… I really don’t know. I direct all my questions to @DougDawson .
@DougDawson this is my friend @Ultrapuff , could you answer a few of his questions :thinking:?
Thank you my friend! :v:

2 Likes

Ditto Bob is an amazing guy and wants you to get the best out of his product and your plants. He talks to you personally will look at picks and advise until you feel comfortable. The way it makes lateral branchs stretch up to canopy is insane. @BudBusterPro has the best customer service I’ve seen anywhere in some time!
@Bobgrows I was wondering how you dealt with all the pests in your area. When growing up in the mitten I knew a person or two who did guerrilla grows and they had tons of issues with pests.

3 Likes

I use JMS stylet oil. Works well for me @420noob

2 Likes

Yo @Ultrapuff
Any pal of Bobbi’s is a pal of mine. Welcome. Come visit my thread. Not as pretty as Bobbi’s thread but, we’re not all perfect. Hehe.
I will just tag you in at the latest pics and you can go back as far as you’d like.
Again. Glad you’re here.

4 Likes

Welcome to the best grow forum on Planet Zoltar…I mean Earth.

Any friend of Bobbi’s is alright by me.

6 Likes

ec22df875a8fd34f67504734956fb6ebb73cf9aa_2_385x500

5 Likes

Welcome @Ultrapuff, like everyone says, any friend of bobbies is a friend of mine. We all have the same goal to overgrow the world.:peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Welcome to OG, @Ultrapuff! Let’s Overgrow the World! Pot leaf hopper

3 Likes

Sure no problem. Welcome to OG @Ultrapuff. You can’t post video on OG but you can post links to videos hosted on aces like YouTube. Gives can be posted up to 700 kb.

5 Likes

Thank you @DougDawson ! Appreciate the assist! :v:

8 Likes

Anytime, happy to help :blush:

7 Likes

@THCeed ,
Just for your information that 4 oz bottle of BBP is 118.4ml +
At the maximum concentration (3ml/8 oz water) that will give you just about 2 1/2 gal of dilute product for foliar applications. The 16 ozer offers great price savings over the 4 oz, but that’s a LOT of BBP

2 Likes

Is it available in Ontario Canada?
I usually end up with about 20 lbs, I would probably need the big one. No?

3 Likes

Yes, we have shipped to Canada multiple times…there is a little extra shipping charge.

If you’re curious you can go to our website BudBusterPro.net and select size you want, enter your delivery address and see all charges before you order…

4 Likes