Grow journal, chat and giveaways and occasionally art and 3D printing!

What a sweet spot, wow.

1 Like

The banger holder genius idea! Love it

3 Likes

oh damn @Bobgrows! did you print all those? amazing what some heatable plastic and a printing device can do. i especially like the water bong topper piece. that’s so wild! how well does it work? the heat coming off the bowl isn’t an issue? i mean, it does have a long stem bit that would probably help to cool things down.

4 Likes

Very cool things you make! @Bobgrows

2 Likes

Wow, love it all, that solo cup holder would be niceeeee to have a set of like 10 lol. Do you have an etsy or do you do just custom orders? Jeez, you have many many talents! :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Works great! Doesn’t get the stem hot at all.
I like it best because you can fill with ice or anything!

4 Likes

Custom orders.

3 Likes

Haha, expect me in your DMs soon then, love the ingenuity! :peace_symbol:

1 Like

What do you charge for the seed pucks? I’m out lol.

1 Like

Check your DM

Plants are growing beautifully!
Here’s a few…

21 Likes

looking good they will be above that fence in no time.

2 Likes

Yup! They sure will and that is just fine with me! :v::green_heart:

3 Likes

@Bobgrows Really nice!! Beautiful garden!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :hugs:
:seedling: :palm_tree: :deciduous_tree:

2 Likes

If you’ve ever bought these before for RSO , you only get 3 caps per 100!!

Sooo, I needed more caps…made these…

6 Likes

@Bobgrows i have been wondering if the long sativa s will finish outdoor for me here in maine 43 degrees north. do you know if the Acapulco gold will finish where you are michigan? right? been wanting to grow the AG so bad but the indoor light flower time discourages me, would do it in a heart beat outdoor if it does finish before frost time up here.

2 Likes

Thank you @Abbbian :v::green_heart:

1 Like

I’m in Michigan. I’m in the thumb zone 6.
I’m hoping it finishes! I can run into mid October sometimes push a little later. All depends on mother nature!
Soo :crossed_fingers:
You can do it indoors. Just get good at bending the branches ,topping and lots of room!

2 Likes

about the same for me. wishing for a warm mild summer to fall season switch. will be rooting for your AG’s to cross the finish line. best of luck to you. seems like the last couple of early fall seasons have been lingering on the warmer side up here. closer to zone 5 than 6 for me but hoping for some flux in the zone. lol.

1 Like

14 Likes