Grow journal, chat and giveaways and occasionally art and 3D printing!

Surprised @Abbbian or @BigMike55 didn’t say anything! They are usually at my defense! Lol

P.S. Girls grow too!!!:green_heart::v:

16 Likes

good afternoon @Bobgrows :smiley:

hope you dont mind mrs lime :raising_hand_woman: lola :dog: and myself :man_farmer:

just pop ourselves in a shady spot and watch your trees grow :evergreen_tree: :evergreen_tree: :deciduous_tree: :deciduous_tree:

your plot is truly beautiful 30 acres is a small farm over here :rofl:
your living our dream :heart_eyes:
and ya pittys a blooomin gorgeous

one love :om:

~lime~

3 Likes

Haha they must be asleep :sleeping:

Shoot, I know girls can grow, one of the best in my opinion is known as MissRadReefer. Her Alien Rock Candy I had the pleasure of sampling a few years ago was AAA. :drooling_face:

I forgot to ask about the chain link, is that a pest deterrent or just keeping it nice and contained?

3 Likes

so much more productive what you are doing with it :wink:

3 Likes

it was 32o here yesterday i have a feeling lola would have dive bombed your muddy creak to :dog:
why do dogs love filth it drives mrs lime nuts :grimacing: :joy:

1 Like

The fence is per Michigan law. But they say your plants can’t be taller than the fence!! :flushed:
Mine are always well over the fence… lol
But we also have many deer that like to nibble the tops. So both reasons, really.

@Limeflavouredheadbut thank you for checking my thread out!

My pitties are my babies! :heart::blue_heart:
They are all cleaned up, at the moment. We still need to get through the day!! Lol

When my daughter was in school, she played competitive volleyball. Hence the court. Had the whole team here at times.
Then my boys liked bringing the football teams home after practice. Yes I always had a full house! Kids are all grown now.

14 Likes

I was delighted to find that you had started your own journal Dear Lady! You have a very special growing setup and the mad skillz to get the most out of it. I’ll be watching from the bleachers!

-Grouchy :+1: :+1: :100:
PS, that Monkey Slapz looks incredible!

6 Likes

Thank you for stopping in and the compliments @GrouchyOldMan !

I try to do my best, most times. Lol
You know a journal isn’t my thing.
You dear sir are THE Writer!
Monkey Slapz really turned my head!:grin:
We might see more of it! :thinking:
:v::green_heart:

7 Likes

my pleasure the mrs the dog and me are living vicairiously through your thread :flushed:

we live in the city (used to live in the countryside) we were forced to move here :roll_eyes: :cry: :sob:

you would cry at the veiw from my window :sob: i do :man_facepalming: :smiley:

:dog: :dog2: :dog2: :green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart: lola would love em (she a choc lab)

2 Likes

Forgot to set this thread to Watching.
You know I have to sit in here and be nosy!

5 Likes

You are welcomed @BigMike55
You can nose around all you like! :v::green_heart:

2 Likes

That monkey slapz looks NICE!
Glad I found my way into your garden!
I will be watching :+1:.
:eye: :eye: :eye:
:robot:

2 Likes

Awesome!! All the way @Bobgrows!! thank you! :hugs:

2 Likes

…and, for the record… There are quite a few prolific growers on OG.
So, yeah. It’s good to know the audience before saying things that might offend.
Not that I’m perfect by any means. Quite the contrary.

3 Likes

You’re one of the best in my book @BigMike55 ! :v:

3 Likes

@BigMike55 could you please tell me how to set/watch a thread. i have looked in the OG user page but could not figure it out how to watch something? i understand how to bookmark, but would think watching is something else? and once i am watching a thread where does it show up for me?

3 Likes

Right under the last post there is a button Usually says Tracking. If you click that button, you can change it to Watching, or anything else for that matter.

5 Likes

5 Likes

Thats it. click the one that says Watching and any time someone posts in this thread, you will be notified. Cool huh?

5 Likes

If you notice your Avatar at the top right corner, it will show how many new notices you have since you last looked.

5 Likes