Grow light THE Sun on demand

The price of each light is $5,999 plus tax and shipping. This can be paid in installments after a 50% downpayment. If purchased thru Azentive That is from my e-mail I assume it is US. So $8050 Cdn…

2 Likes

Wow! That price, and they can’t even cover the cost of shipping!! :roll_eyes:

Thanks for the updated info, @Cannasaurusrex!

1 Like

You’re welcome, yeah at that price level, one has to be generating income to make the price affordable. I’d like to see a complete grow by a non-sponsored owner of one of them. And a free giveaway sweepstakes. LOL Time will tell how revolutionary/popular this light gets and how price will change. I’m pulling up a tent and watching…10 years after these led thingies and I’m still waiting…don’t wanna jump the gun…So cheap I can hear myself squeak, btw

2 Likes

Yup - exactly. Having said that, I’d probably trade someone a couple lubs for one! Of course, first - I would strongly prefer to see actual results on a timeline - especially if a trusted OG’er were to post the updates here on OG.

1 Like

Hello .
I whos post this on og becource , if i reely need expertis advise , i Always turn me to OG !!!
I dont now how this lamp are god or not ?
And i am not some 3e part to try to sell this here !!!
I whos so happy over the nr i see around this plasma lamp , and whos at THE same time worry about , if THE info and. Numbers arounnd the lamp , it is mutch monney to pay , if it is a ordenery lamp ,like somone some cost 10 % of this Price .
And My English is not :100:% whan i Read and try to get THE big picture . But i am Still intresting in ,this lamp , if this lamp are going to cover My grow space for a few $ a munth . You now this lamp Will pay it self the first time . Or the next !!?
I am so happy about this lamp if it is thru , bevorce if a strain give 2 kg outside , i could get at list 1,5 inside , whit this lamp .
You now whan i have 4 or 5 lampa ,takes around 600 to 700 w plus airfilter things to get THE heat down , be around 4000 to 5000 w .
So if this take 1000 w , and cover My space ,whit some revolution , i have to start this qvestiens on My safe place . (OG) becorce here we find out toghether if this is THE future or just a monney manipulation way to go for this pepule .
I have My growing some nr 1 , after My kidds !!:yellow_heart::green_heart::heart:
And i am open for get a new home somevere in dennmark ,spain,or cannada , to follow the law and to could grow ,and not be a Criminal .
So i have to be clear here !!! I just try to figiur out if this is ,just now it happends or chould i whayt longer befour i try to start upp a grow compeny .
Whit this light ,evrything is complete .
I have snik atound like a Criminal ,for so Long , to just get THE best medicin i can get . So , this Will help My electrecy payment going under the Line ,for someone to think , thiis electresy is to high , we have to check this ,and bla bla bla bla :rofl::joy:
For me even if i be in My country or move to anadder , this is revolution , if its thru .
THE best way to figiritout is whit help on THE best Side om THE Earth . OG IS MY SAFE ZON TO GET THE THRU :yellow_heart::green_heart::heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::heart:
LOVE AND LIGHT

2 Likes

Hi there, I read about the light on this post and emailed company, for more info. There is growers reports on their site, but I am searching forums to find growers who use this light (without being paid). About legal growing I’m in Canada and i you don’t have government licence to grow, then you still have to ‘sneak around’ like a criminal. Any Canadian can grow at their private residence 4 plants only. Canadians with a government approved Medical Prescription, may grow their own (up to 500 plants) or buy gov’t licenced cannabis. Neither of these 2 growers can sell cannabis (very Important. The last way is to become a licenced producer. This is big business and most here would say more than 1 million dollars start-up costs. Foreign citizens, are not eligible for grow your own thru prescription. Just like the lighting in your growroom, careful thought must be given BEFORE making a big $move. Come to Canada to grow your own legally. If you want to make quick money as a grower, stay in an illegal country, that opportunity is gone for all but the best OR work in a weed factory as a master grower for 20 bucks an hour! Basically have to harvest 2 g per watt of lighting to be in a viable legal business, or you will fail.

3 Likes

$5000 per single unit or 10 for $32,500. PLUS freight and duties from Germany. Is it worth it?

The figures are given are from an actual simultaneous grow-off between five HSPLS and fifteen Gavita DE1000PRO HPS that was already done. Area was the same. The sole difference was the lighting.

To reach @ the same net yield (HESPL was within a 1/4 pound net yield.) as the HPS did, at 17,250 Watts, took the HESPLs 6500 Watts, despite the much higher electrical efficacy and photon count of the HPS.

Are you uncomfortable with an arbitrary replacement ratio of 650 Watts LED = 1000 Watts of HPS? Unless you’re calling me a liar, this is empirical data. I may be able to get the exact yield figures.

By the numbers:(ACCORDING TO MANUFACTURERS’ CLAIMED AREAS OF COVERAGE.)

HESPL…6500…Watts…22,178 BTU…5 x 49 ft2=245 ft2}
6500/245= 20.531 W/ft2

LED…11,212.5 Watts…38,257 BTU…17.25 x 16 ft2=276 ft2}
11,213/276= 40.625 W/ft2

DEHPS…17,250…Watts…58,857 BTU…17.25 x 25 ft2=431 ft2}
17,250/431= 40.023 W/ft2

ACTUAL AREA OF THE TWO CANOPIES USED WAS 12’ x 20.5’ (= 246 ft2.)<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
HESPL…6500W/246 ft2 = 26.42 W per ft2
LED…11,212.5/246 ft2 = 45.58 W per ft2
HPS…17,250/246 ft2 = 70.12 W per ft2

Making this as clear as I can. In other words, the HESPL achieved very close to the same results, at just over 1/3 as much directly-for-lighting electrical consumption.

1 Like

The technology is improved and available for less. Contact me.

1 Like

Im interested