Grow room security

To identify anyone who has been in your garden the use of paintball claymore mines and bombs etc are non lethal but highly efficient way of proving it was you !!!

https://www.rap4uk.com/Paintball-Mines-and-Bombs-UK-s/235.htm

3 Likes

Wow naā€¦ There not available in my supplierā€™s catalog. UK. Iā€™m not over there. But thanks man. I like the first one. I never seen them that small.

1 Like

I think 99% the owner of growell would be willing to ship anywhere in the world if you pay the postage. He is also the owner of the company vitalink nutrients.

@Anavrin

1 Like

I would grow off property outside. Motion game cams are a real want. That way if youā€™re not ā€œtrackerā€ savvy like myself. You can get a good idea of what and who is in your plot.

1 Like

Yea defiantly going to check em out.

1 Like

There a lot of nature cams that run on batteries on the market from as little as Ā£50 gbp up to Ā£100s depending on how often you visit your plot, hise something like that in a tree or bush keeping an eye on your plot

https://www.conrad.nl/nl/bushnell-natureview-cam-hd-wildcamera-12-mpix-low-glow-leds-geluidsopnames-olijf-groen-1386422.html?WT.mc_id=gshop&insert=8J&gclid=CLDf0bWmxdQCFUiNfgodJ0YKag&tid=811344932_44792558354_pla-52230538003_pla-1386422&WT.srch=1

https://www.conrad.nl/nl/denver-wct-3004-wildcamera-3-mpix-black-leds-afstandsbediening-camouflage-1369746.html?WT.mc_id=gshop&insert=8J&gclid=CJumt_KmxdQCFUFsfgodWEUDzQ&tid=811337024_44442513720_pla-297719276305_pla-1369746&WT.srch=1

2 Likes

Everybody has a pool at the beach, we donā€™t. If i start building a Koi Pond before a swimming pool, i get murdered by my wife, i mean; itā€™s enough iā€™m gonna grow weedā€¦

1 Like

@Anavrin

Also available from amazon, I think its a hydrogarden product, but not sure.

1 Like

Nice, Iā€™m guessing that the car muffler dampens the sound. Smart.

1 Like

I went hunting a lot with my uncle who was a Marine, and we used to go to the shooting range, ina place called Yakima, outside Seattle, and it was great. We would use this cameras all the time, or he would. He was a good tracker, i mean you better believe a Gunnery Sargent knows how to do that, and yeah, very useful. Those cameras are even better now, but the people using them are all in the Appalachian getting chased by the copsā€¦ Drunk as hell! LOL

Bad thing about them is the infrared led is a dead giveaway during the nightā€¦

3 Likes

I think they would be a handy tool if you are a gorrila grower, have extra batteries memory card and each time you go water / feed change the batteries and sd memeory card.

You know if your plants have been spotted by someone else just waiting for them to ripen before stealing them, allowing you to do all the work and they reap the rewards :wink:

The leds may just be enough to put off the bud burglar :wink:

2 Likes

They are very good at spottng the cameras too. I mean youā€™ll get to your camera and it will be missing the sd cardā€¦ LOL

2 Likes

Thats why you have more than 1, cameras watching cameras as I say.

May be I am just camera MAD, but im in the MAD club.

3 Likes

You got that right bro! MAD.

ā€œI donā€™t suffer madness, i enjoy it every secondā€¦ā€

4 Likes

Ha! Ha! Mad club! That is laughs. My biggest fear is being normal. :grin: Weird is the way!

3 Likes

My point exactly @MadTruka . When I was younger I had some asshole ā€œfriendsā€ that pulled one of 3 of my plants, just when they just started to flower. All female. It all came out in wash to as who did it. I pulled the other 2 just so no one could have any. I had another grow. 2 Bubble Gum Nirvana, 2 Big Buds, and 2 others I forgot. I waited till harvest to show, then charged them assholes for every gram. Best outside grow Iā€™ve ever had. Wish I had some cams. Even in your indoor grows to see if anyoneā€™s been snooping around. Iā€™ve had family pinch buds offs my plants. I donā€™t even smoke like that. So they get most of it anyway. I just donā€™t understand some people.

3 Likes

It happened with the Kennedys man! Donā€™t beat yourself up over nothing, no family is perfect, but nevertheless they are family.

2 Likes

Thanks. Yeah I donā€™t usualy wear armor in the garden. 1000watt magazine come by the house to take some photos to go along with the caregiver of the month. But I the case of electricity going out. Iā€™ve got a couple gas run generators. The first time a hurricane blew the lights out. My girls were on day 57 or so and they sat in the dark for 3 days. Honestly I was really surprised at the difference it made. A whole new puff of pistils covering the plant. Still though. I got generators because the entire neighborhood stunk so bad. Fans and dehumidifier needs to stay on. Could care less about lights Iā€™d rather creep around in the dark anyway. As far as rippers. Make em look left and go right I guess. Thereā€™s no 100 percent protection against them theyā€™ll get ya and I donā€™t want my family hurt so , they can have em Iā€™d just start over. Although I never ever wanna be in the position to have to use it. We do have a plan in place in case of some shit going down. Weā€™re typical guys. A group of caretakers , activists , advocates, patients , lobbiests etcā€¦life is pretty fun now that the laws have changed. Clubs are now having pot nights , people meet up trade , sell , whatever . clones, plants , seeds . I actually gave up a fully flowered and done gorilla bomb plant the other nite ā€¦it hurt. But the fact we turned it around and put it all towards the vets group we try and help. It was all good. I know Iā€™m way way off topic. Sorry.

2 Likes

Donā€™t get me wrong please, i wasnā€™t trying to say weā€™re invincible or something like that, no. You canā€™t take security for granted, if they donā€™t get you at home they can get you in the street or anywhere, nothing will stop someone determined. But what i said was with a touch of humor in a subject which we all should take very seriously, I apologize if i came off as aggressive or arrogant; it wasnā€™t my idea and maybe that came out wrong. Got carried away. But yeah guys. itā€™s alright.

And they can have the plants, the gear, or whatever they want just donā€™t hut my family, u know.

2 Likes

Lol. I never take anything too seriousā€¦well my kids I do. But I didnā€™t get a bad vibe off your comment at all buddy. Honestly I love everything about the plant. So the other nite. I was in a not so good neighborhood and I had like 20 colas sitting on my front seat of my carā€¦some hood rat chickā€™s were next to me in the lot and one of em smelled it then noticed it , so she does this weird walk turns and gets back in her car. I thought hmmmmm let see. That is shady as hell. Iā€™m used to watching my surroundings and Iā€™m pretty good at reading people. So I thought OK. If a car pulls up behind me, blocks my truck Iā€™m gonna have to fight my way out. So a minute goes by and I can see dudes openly selling Crack heroin or whatever it was they were selling. It looked really shady these were cape Verdien guys and around here theyā€™re known for being a little wild. So what do you know a white infinity pulls up right behind my truck. Iā€™m like OK. Fuck. I donā€™t want to have to fight my way out. How , besides violence of action , can I get this situation to turn around. So I lean over and grab a cola. About arms length . Gorilla bomb. Iā€™m staring at the dude. Heā€™s staring at me , Iā€™m thinking man these dudes are idiots, Iā€™m alone in my truck in a bad neighborhood and if I have to Iā€™ll fight my way out. They probably never even shot their guns unless it was random in the air shit. So Fuck it if itā€™s on at least my kids arenā€™t here . So this dude is staring at me. I open position my passenger side window and I said dude, lighten the fuck up , your over there mean mugging my ass like I kicked your puppy. So two of em start hands under the shirt. Walking like idiots , thinking their bad ass, walking up on my truck ā€¦Iā€™d seen the dude kiss his girl and sheā€™d whispered some shit like yo the dude in the truck has made herbs. Get his ass. Iā€™m sitting there like OK. Iā€™m about to be in a real bad situation and maybe I can teach these kids a lesson without anyone getting hurt. So dude walks up and right before he gets to the window heā€™s like WHAT YOU SAY WHITE BOYā€¦Im half arab Half Irish. So Iā€™m light skinned. Anyway as heā€™s walking up to the truck one on the passenger one on the drivers side ā€¦Iā€™m like I SAID LIGHTEN THE FUCK UP WILL YA , loves in the air go give your girl a flower. I pull out this big ass cola and he looks then goes. YOOOOOOOOOO OMG FOR REAL ? I was like hells yes boy. Time to spread the love brother. He was like yoooooo man. We almost come up on you. You shouldnā€™t be doing that shit.
I said bro. Donā€™t worry about me , Iā€™m fine. Heā€™s like yo we may not have done what we were thinking but thereā€™s other people around that will .what weā€™re you gonna do if we came up on you. So at this point Iā€™m out of my truck and thereā€™s now 4 people around me and theyre all happy and shit and the situation Was completely deflated. I said bro. Not everyone is an open book. I saw your plan from a mile away from the time your girl hopped back in her car and all yall left the basketball court and pulled up behind my truck. I knew what you were doing and I waited for it. Iā€™m goodā€¦ I know what Iā€™m doing , Iā€™ve been in worse situations than this one . Heā€™s like yeah but that truck ainā€™t bullet proof.
Lol. By that time everyone was comfortable and no one was gonna do anything, this kid thought he was gonna give me a lecture on being in the hoodā€¦ I ended up hooking a bunch of people up and said to him. Yeah my trucks not bullet proof. I lift my hoodie and he sees how my vest wraps around my sides. Kevlar on the sides pistol proof. Chest plate , back plate , armor rating level 3 no rifle round can penetrate em. I said to him , hereā€™s the lesson to be learned ā€¦ Honestly dude if you guys kept going and it came to it. I was just gonna clear the parking lot. So YOU basically got a call from your girl , you came over here thinking your gonna run some sucker for all his shit , thatā€™s not how it was gonna go down. You were all gonna die and I was gonna drive away ā€¦next time your girl tries to set someone up. Maybe you shouldnā€™t rush right into it. See the door Over by the basketball court. He looks over. Does a double take , looks real hard and realizes Iā€™m not alone. I was just alone at the Chinese food placeā€¦my boy was 100 feet from us and weā€™re pretty practiced at flanking people. I stayed in the lot because I saw the cameras , God forbid I had to fight my way out of the situation at least it would have been obvious self defense. I was like bro. Itā€™s so not worth it. You have a nice car , you have nice clothes. Why keep going, why try taking someoneā€™s shit and next time, yeah dude may not be wearing body armor and carrying, but then again. He might.
He just stood there with a look like fuuuuck. They had me and I thought I was controlling this shit the entire time. Lesson learned buddy. Iā€™m not out to hurt my fellow Bostonians . But there was a lesson learned here. You ainā€™t the only predator around town. And even though Iā€™m no predator. Iā€™m sure as hell no oneā€™s prey.
He said dam. I guess not. YO can I buy some more of that herbsā€¦I said no , but , Iā€™ll gift it to ya and the next time you come across someone you think is a target , that could be the guy who HOOKS YOUR ASS UP TOO. ā€¦be kind it works out so much better than killing each other. I knew we were going into a club where people are making money inside and I knew someone outside would probably be waiting to rob people when they came out, so I went prepared. We have every right to protect ourselfā€¦itā€™s a basic human right. The right to defend yourselfā€¦then I took my vest off , locked up my 1911 and went into the party ā€¦it was a good time and no one got robbed on the way out. Crazy story but itā€™s true. Honest to God. And it showed me and them that herbs can bring people together that would otherwise be killing each other.

Moral of the story. If weed was legal everywhere. The world would be a much nicer place. Lol.
And always be prepared because you never know what asshole you may run into. Do something kind and earn some good karma ya know.

3 Likes