Theft and inner-city Gorilla-ness

2 Summers in a Row, I’ve had Healthy, “young” plants stolen. And yes my corner lot is kinda of exposed… but this year I joined the game, and placed a trophy between my Garage and the neighbours Garage.

Yes I should have used an AutoFlower! But a new strain from Doctor’s Choice; Cali Crasher, got the job.

Just before she was harvested 15 days ago, I noticed the neighbour kid and two of his buddies, eyeing the plant-up from inside their home. That scared the shit outta me and it went in the garage that note and out to a Buddies the next day…

Losing a beUtiful manicured Jack Herer last summer hurt. I win this year… heres a few pics of my Cali Crasher
As a side-note, there was an experiment within this grow; I used the True-Leaf node and it produced buds… on long branches. Next node; 1st, supplied the other 4 branches. It was FIMmed and shaped, Early. Just to fit the Destination, And it worked !

This location between garages provided 9 hrs a day Max, of direct light, thats all. The last 2 weeks it saw more light than it ever had

26 Likes

Grow some CBD for them to steal.

13 Likes

Sorry to hear that. I hate that for you. Very nice looking plants.

1 Like

Two years running, they have been stolen early in flower. Silly Humans.

But the Police DID TELL ME, I could install a Cattle-fence, electrical cable. I had sourced one from a Market. The police officer told me as long as I kept it Pet-Friendly, I could use it for protection… i did not tell them I have a t-rex

4 Likes

Yea that would be fun.

1 Like

All I got to say is 2 words. Buy A Doberman.

2 Likes

That sucks I know

1 Like

Jack Herer 2021, now you see it…
(upload://imKCgndJstKHkDEAmHjujHR1Xsi.jpeg)

7 Likes

Make a deal with the kids, grow two plants and give them one.
Then you have two security guards.
Inclusivity goes a long way.

7 Likes

Thats a perfectly logical answer.
I live at the transition from Good to Evil… I’ve already been through Fair and Reasonable.
Thanks for that idea though bro

6 Likes

Sounds good lieutenant Spock

2 Likes

Good price, Night vision, motion detection, intercom w/ mobile device alerts. Can watch the camera on your phone when you get an alert.

P.S. This is just me but i would throw a few .223 rounds in the pot to make them think hard if they try again. I had someone vandalizing my work van in the city where i lived at the time because they didn’t like my bumper stickers. I taped a .223 round to the back windshield and they never touched my van again.

GR

5 Likes

Concertina wire…fish hooks at eye level…punji sticks.

But seriously, a friend rigged some bear spray up to his best plant in case someone tried to rip it off. Fortunately they didn’t.

4 Likes

Hey I love it. Fish Hooks, well I’m sure we could sell special cannabis-thief Leaders that are Barb-free messages

Bear spray is brutal. Demonstrated the use to my Son one-time in the Pinery. Short - blasts in a deserted area of the park at a downwind target, 15’ away.
Shortly afterward a wind direction change blew our “training” into the campground area. Oh man, people coughing… it was so funny it really hurt.

1 Like

Once again @Rogue to the rescue. Organic solutions to everyday situations. Yes.

Peace

3 Likes

I agree fully, and that exact gear Watched the Roof/CloudWalker as it went down the final stretch. Huge improvement from Trail-cams… talk about past tense.
I’ve got high-traffic corner exposure. Thing will be constantly pinging.
Bear traps, electric jolt, come on in
( i am joking )

1 Like

Thanks for this link. appreciated.

1 Like