Growers Cup MI

I think you sat with him.
I thought I missed him too but I remember this conversation well. :wink:

I think we were expecting this…image :rofl: :joy: :rofl:

4 Likes

I did mention my avatar to a couple different folks and thats when it hit them :thinking:
“prepare to be thoroughly disappointed” :laughing:

4 Likes

I was sitting with allot of people!
I can’t figure out who @HydroRed was…sorry

4 Likes

Pretty sure I met you @HydroRed You introduce yourself as red something. I am sure we will meet again.

2 Likes

That pic is one frosty bitch. :drooling_face:

Thanks again for those, most kind of you. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
I think everyone got some of those beans… :partying_face:
I have the near empty jar, I mean there is still a few hundred seeds in it.
I can send em to ya if you would like. @Kavman

It was truly great to meet everyone :partying_face:, but I wish I coulda spent more time with ya @Kavman
You are an interesting cat, and I loved talking with ya.
You had your hands full as were mine.
But I am glad we made time for each other.
Good luck with everything my brother. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

@Bobgrows I believe he had red hair and was wearing a white tshirt. But not 100% on that.

4 Likes

Ok I think I remember…
That Shishkaberry was awesome! What turned me around was just smelling it when you where breaking it up ! I really enjoyed it! Thank you!

5 Likes

Probably more grey than red these days, but that was me. Thank you for the seeds!

4 Likes

Thanks shag. It was awesome so again thanks for the invite. The seeds are yours I have a nice stash of the seeds separated by individual plants. So spread them around as you wish. Oh and thanks for the shirt.

1 Like

For the record that herb started out as skunk Hawaiian crossed with shishkaberry in the late 90’s. That was then crossed to Greenhouse seeds white widow back in 2012. And finally back crossed to the same shishkaberry mother. Here’s a couple of pics.

5 Likes

I thoroughly enjoyed it!
Nice looking plant!

Oh and thank you for the preservation lesson! I never knew…:thinking:

3 Likes

The Shishkaberry was 110% on point.

4 Likes

Wow, just wow!!! Would love to see how this beautiful plant washes. Looks like it would be a good yielder of some real nice hash!!!
Outta likes until tomorrow, so have to Emoji some, LOL
:heart:

3 Likes

Thanks man. It’s my next little project to work on.

3 Likes

Thanks. I do make some bubble now and then out of trim and larf. I usually am running a perpetual grow so it’s always a mixed bag for the hash bag. But I will be making some from the 8 plants I have outdoors this year. I have already put them to work making seeds with a temple Flo x my 91 cut male.

1 Like

@Kavman :+1::+1::+1: already got my taste buds watering!!!
LOL

2 Likes

I will save some for next year. Promise.

2 Likes

@G-paS Would love to see these 2 be able to make the journey next year to the Growers cup. @Lady.Zandra63 & @Draig
Great folks, @Draig and I know a lot of the same people from our younger years, and, I graduated with his step sister.
And to show how small a world it is, shag and I got talking, and he’s got property 3 miles from me, and I know his brother!!! LOL

13 Likes

I too hope the can make it. I really was looking forward to meeting up

:green_heart: :seedling:

3 Likes

Gonna try!!!
:+1: :green_heart: :wink:

4 Likes