Growin' and Chuckin'

Bring back a strong OG man! the game needs one.

3 Likes

Loving the new Growers Choice 680 led. Still need to pick up a smaller filter and exchange the 6” exhaust fan for a 4”

17 Likes

WARNING :warning:. Anyone who received the Valley Vixen F2’s: A friend had 3 females with intersex traits. He said it was grower error. Regardless…it’s an unstable line. I personally had no issues with the original seeds, but had intersex problems with Archive’s Casper OG…also a Faceoff OG bx cross.

10 Likes

I didn’t have any problems with that but I screwed the grow up in other ways. I did get seeds off of both of them from one of three haze males. But, I’ll run it again. I made some errors and every other plant suffered the same problems. I got seeds from them all but no good smoke off any of them. It was about 6 different strains.

3 Likes

Crazy what one week of growth under the 680 looks like. Still waiting on my 4@ Cam Lite filter to arrive. Love how simple the setup is now and once the filter is off the floor, I can maximize the grow space. Have to mention the the male Afghan caught a bacterial leaf infection from my ghost peppers. I had to toss all three plants. And the 2 other Afghan are absolute studs. The stem rub is sweet, but buds are reported to taste like hash. We’ll see soon enough. I more excited to run the Tropicanna Cookies f3 :facepunch:

13 Likes

I hope all is well brother! Let me know how the Yeti OG x Tropicanna Cookies and Tropicanna Cookies F3s run for you. @Buzzer777 recently found a really nice stud in some of the Tropicanna Cookies F3s that I sent him. He pollinated a Grape Diamonds female and sent me some seeds he harvested from the pollination, but USPS has been on some fuckshit lately, so they are seemingly stuck in transit. Positive vibes…

~nugzz

9 Likes

@stanknugzz77
Just harvested some seeds from Mark’s (Strainly Mark) Blue Dream x the same Tropicana Cookies pollen. I will send some of those next time…Still haven’t gotten around to dropping the Yeti x Tropicana Cookies, but I will. :grin:
Assuming that USPS is still in business…I shipped a pkg Priority mail and it’s been 9 days and it’s still not delivered (or had the tracking updated since dec.1st). HORRIBLE, but the only show in town. :poop:

One would think that something that is late by (X) days would cause an exception, and they might even locate it…
Last time something like this happened, I sent in a lost pkg notice (claim), and a few days later, it was located…in the back of a delivery truck.

5 Likes

Yup. Same story, different OG! :grin: All mail services are suffering right now. Running both of those next run. :facepunch:

4 Likes

Chuggin’ through week three. These two Afghans are silly. Not as frosty as the hybrids, but should be decent. Hit buds on both with Peacemaker pollen. If the Afghans turn out to be quality, I’m in business. The yield is ridiculous. I’d be happy getting giant yields of delicious, less potent Kush. Also made a handful of PMf2’s and G-snotz f3, just in case I get a keeper. Doesn’t look like it, but it’s very early.

14 Likes

As much as love the flavor of Kush, it’s so damn harsh on the throat. Silver lining… bong hits help me drink lots of water. :laughing::laughing:

First picture is pollinated Afghan he and second is f2s of Peacemaker. Then one of the garden, one of the Afghans, and Garlic Snotz, at 4 weeks under the ROI-e680 LED.

15 Likes

Pic’s of Garlic Snotz and Tai Chi f4. Bunch of Peacemaker pollen on the Snotz. Growing pains of trying a friend’s recommended nutrients. Too much N in the super soil, but things are looking ok. I need to grow a full batch of TCf4. Always frosty and that bubblegum sour skunk flavor is so tasty. Just need to find a big yielder.

12 Likes

Never shit talk until you’ve smoked the final product. This Afghan looked like dirt weed until last week. The buds are rock hard and the yield should be twice as much, in comparison to the other cultivars. Resin looks decent, not mind blowing. Pollinated with Peacemaker. Limited packs will be available soon.

21 Likes

Day 52. Tai Chi f4, Garlic Snotz f2(handed a 100 of these out to OG members), two Peacemaker and two Afghan

15 Likes

you’re doing some nice work there bro !!

8 Likes

Naaaa. The plants do all the work I just give them light and water. :facepunch:

6 Likes

Tai Chi f4. I’m not sure I’ve shared these with OG members. When I make f5s, I’ll need some testers who can grow ASAP. I need to test stability before sharing. This hybrid has a good mix of some of my favorites. Sour D, SFV OG, Blueberry, Sensi Star, Afghan, and Skunk. The overall smell of most phenotypes, from initial cross to now, is sour bubblegum skunk. Next to the Peacemaker, the terpenoids are similar but not as strong. But I think the Peacemaker is too waxy and harsh on the lungs. Always searching for the perfect balance of flavor and smoothness.

18 Likes

Hey bro. I must have missed that. Do you still have any Garlic Snotz seeds? Leme know. I’ve got trades. Thanks @MG_Canna. Beautiful girls! Much RESPECT!

Blessings…

:cowboy_hat_face::mask:

2 Likes

Drying up some Peacemaker x Cherry Diesel flavored Afghan. Pictures of both plants are above in the thread. Should be all around great plant, if you love Kush.

14 Likes

This seems to be a thing with Afghan genetics. Some just seem to develop it all right at the end. Nice plants!! :v:

8 Likes

Oh indeed I do sir. I am also patient. I would be growing them right away. Thank you, thank you!
I haven’t had any Kush in too long. I love that smell.

Blessings…

:cowboy_hat_face::mask:

3 Likes