Growing random freebies nl auto xxl gigabud and gdp x gump

Old grow didn’t work out because the nl plants got too big and I ended up chucking them because I couldn’t afford soil and I couldn’t take care of them

I have a 2x4 tent with 3 leds for 2x nl xxl auto
1 4x4 with a 150hps with a gdp gum auto
1 5x5 tent with random freebies i might mother

I plan to top dress high phosphorus guano and dolomite lime, feed in veg with flora nova veg and when blooming starts I’ll top dress the guano and lime and hose it in the pots so the top layer mulches the powder.

I can feed with 0 12 0 and lime at 1tsp gal each right?

Since I’m on my smartphone and in bed here are some old pics

7 Likes

Dam they look GR8! :partying_face::partying_face::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Nice work my friend, everything looks awesome

2 Likes

More pics, added nutes a little early and I’m getting ready to top dress lime and high phosphorus guano after manually feeding flora nova for a few weeks

I think this is week 2 and a half

Might even get some worms

Baby plants, the hps one is a gumberry x gdp and the two in sunlight led are nl xxl, and in the chamber I got two freebies and more nl xxl with a gigabud auto in the roots bag

More pics, at week 3, think I’m root bound but they’ll still bloom… probably going to hand feed instead of guano

Going to flip 12/12 in a week

Haven’t checked my calander on how far they’re progressing but I think they’re week 3 and a half, about 4 days into week 4. Don’t want them to get too big again. I also topped the two mystery strains and I think the nl is starting to flower

I had to turn town one of my lights because leaves are starring to bleach

I might mother the two mystery seeds out, maybe just one in a 12 plant sog

Bottom gigabud top nl

Topped mystery plant and another nl

1 Like

Update

One nl is budding, one is dead I think it’s a nl, and the squat one the gigabud smells like oranges and is stretching out

I get my check tomorrow so I’ll see if I can buy some cool stuff

I miscalculated nutrients and two plants almost died, took them out back and flushed them good, then added lime and guano.

This organic gardening shit is the tits, but I’m afraid of lockouts and burns, I remember last time I dis guano I had lockouts so I have lime for that

Just a little on the surface and water down so it mixes ij the soil, plenty of flowering nutes and phs everything so there’s no lockout

Just chopped a northern lights plant, got stunted when I added guano, but here are the survivors

I think the one on the right is gdp x gumberry and left a lemon skunk

Both under full spectrum lights but I’m buying red lights. Going to feed more guano soon

Sorry forgot the pics

1 Like