Growing With Mr.Sparkle : 2021

Going back in your thread I think you started spraying STS 3 weeks ago, is that correct?

3 Likes

maybe would have to go back as well… yeah three weeks also stopped spraying by the looks of it around 10-11days ago

5 Likes

Wednesday update

Left side moving along, the pollinated PRxCD that was also sprayed with sts that wasn’t showing anything is now finally throwing out the odd pollen sac just cause its slowing down though due to the change up i just started plucking them instead of letting them go.
The Cinderevil that’s there i keep expecting or i should say wanting to bulk up a bit more or go through a second flush but currently it doesn’t really look that way and probably is just a lesser plant which is a bummer though ill still pollinate it with the other one int he top cab just to make it full auto seeds, may have to do a second run of the 1/4 autos if i don’t like the outcome of this or just move on to something else all together.

Top cab Cinderevil which i expect ill start collecting some pollen this weekend, note the top was chopped off of it if wondering.

Right side cab

All doing decent, a bit of clawing on some which may just be overload of nutrients with the repot and feed watering so i’ll probably alternate between feed and straight water till it levels out, though saying that im leaning towards keeping only those plants that are a bit slower to flower as the quicker one will probably just end up being sticks as they start to stretch more, liking the shape of most of the lemon pies and a few of the others such as the wide but squat GRCD int he centre though im questioning whether it was a mix up and that is actually a lemon pie, hopefully it doesn’t remain that squat and is just waiting as im liking it so far.

23 Likes

Mr.Sparkle

Soo I rubbed one of the lower sugar leaves had to get the profile, maybe just fn maybe im to high but I swear it’s all fruit loops on the scent :sweat_smile:

Also I really regret topping it :sob::man_shrugging:

16 Likes

still get bud in the end and well a learning experience, and wouldn’t be surprised if your smelling that as alot have those fruity notes.

6 Likes

Saturday update

Left side, moving along, the “Cinderevil” got pollinated last night with some crushed up pollen sacs as none had really started to open normally, but we will see in a day or two which ill collect some more pollen today and chop that other plant. Also need to make room for the other plants on this side so you will see another res added back in on the next update.

Right side all growing and looking decent, abit small for my liking though with me almost killing them and them transitioning to flower at that point im also not complain at how well there doing. Also have 4 Cookie Devil f2’s up one of them is lagging, and also 5 out of 8 Spotted lime F2’s i planted recently, still expect one or two of the others to still poke up eventually.

Feed wise on the plants think ive been hampering them slightly going feed then water trying to slowly get around the leaf clawing and possible nitrogen excess, so gonna approach it different and just come in with a lower feed and increase it as they show they want it im still feeding at high ph of 7.5ish. Also need to separate these out and maybe hook up the auto waterers.

As for Seed Saturday got these up to offer this week, they were a side cross of the DarkSparks i was playing with that i didn’t end up following, again random selection between those that respond saying your interested in say the next 6hrs from the time of this post, consider though if you’ve gotten some in the past maybe allow some others a higher chance this week :wink: . Were here for seed growing not seed hoarding lol.

Came from two of these plants

23 Likes

mmm that Cinderevil looks real nice! Hopefully the pollen works out for you :crossed_fingers::pray:
Strange on the PH issue still :thinking: Are those all in coco or soil? I thought you were doing coco before…

I’ll toss my name into the hat for the dark side cross. My buddy has started on the dark sparks you gave me last year and they seem to be doing pretty good for him. I need to get some pic’s from him to post.

5 Likes

Not tossing my hat in the ring

Just wanted to say that it’s awesome you do these give aways every week and congrats to all the winners in advance.

4 Likes

Fem auto, I am all for it. I have gotten some awesome seeds here. I am mixing the older seeds I had, with some I bought with some reg. I am hoping blue velvet will be the one of the two I am hoping to find.

:seedling: :green_heart: :four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

I’m always in for autos. Those are the ones I have the least of but, hopefully that’s going to change, if the grow that I’m working on. I hope to have some crosses to share. Although, I am very interested, I would let someone else have a chance. I have one of @Mr.Sparkle strains on the way but doesn’t mean that I’m not interested. I hope that all is well with everyone. Be safe and Stay HIGH :v:t4:

3 Likes

They are in a half/half mix of Promix HP and Promix potting soil, so peat causing them to be acidic and one of the bags i grabbed or both very well probably went acidic so just working around that.

But yeah was in coco, may go back after i go through this stuff but i want to get a few grows in on it to work out the kinks and see it to a definitive point.

6 Likes

Dude, I think what your doing is awesome. Haven’t been here in awhile took a bit to get caught up but everything looks awesome as usual. I’ll throw my name in the hat if thats cool. I need to give them autos another shot.

3 Likes

*not putting my name in the hat

Ladies looking well , Ive been watching your updates

3 Likes
13 Likes

Yeah! Thank you so much @Mr.Sparkle
:seedling: :green_heart: :four_leaf_clover:

2 Likes

That is awesome thanks again for everything you do. I am going to have to go back and check last years grow they look very nice.

1 Like

Ok… what kind of wizardry you got going on here sir?? How do you get ALL your sprouts to have all 4 leafs go perfectly diagonal corners??? :rofl::rofl::rofl:
What’s up man? Definitely taking a seat, gonna run back and catch up on the rest of your thread
Keep 'r clean n green :grin::grin::grin::v::v::v:

6 Likes

lol you can rotate them by the stem once there up to do that i just do that for fun sometimes

7 Likes

Well it looks awesome as hell :ok_hand::ok_hand:
It also seems to make them all fit better all going in unison like that
:v::v:

2 Likes

that is also true, and easier to see differences

4 Likes