Growing With Mr.Sparkle : 2022 Fall/Winter

nah just the lid for the smaller pots, just threw it on there, and the white reservoir is just cause the black reservoirs don’t fit 4 of the bigger pots but those plants will migrate to black reservoirs eventually

3 Likes

:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: der…uhh i meant the perlite :sweat_smile:
:evergreen_tree:

1 Like

Lol yeah threw that in with that recycled coco as this last bag is a bit to fine to start which compounds when reusing so trying a 10-15% addition.

2 Likes

Day 49/21/12

Moving along, little ones about to emerge im doubtful all will make it just as one was spiralling .

24 Likes

Day 23/14/0

The oldest plants got removed one was composted after providing some pollen in the last two day and the other got moved to the Marshydro lit cab in my other thread, saying that gave room for the youngens just starting to go into flower mode, as for the others may end up only keeping the big one of those younger ones which are kinda full of gnats at the moment which is odd being fresh coco and also being run on the dry side in comparison to everything else, they will get some coco level pyrethrin sprays though.

23 Likes

Can you elaborate on what you mean by “coco level pyrethrum sprays”

Is that a specific mixing strength? Or are you saying you are going to spray the surface of the coco?

:eye: :eyes:

:robot:

Yeah just surface spraying and not spraying the plants.

4 Likes

Day 26/17/3

21 Likes

Day 28/19/5

Throwing the pictures of the other cab in here now that ive moved down the plants, saying that also will be starting a new thread come the new year and not break it up like i did this last year i’ll go back to the single grow long for the year thread.

24 Likes

Crazy to think this will be my 3rd year following the adventures of your sparkle cab!!!

Keep on rocking! May this new year bring many fat, sticky, dank, colorful buds!

:robot:

7 Likes

Time flys by, and i do plant on getting some decent grows down instead of messing around or being neglectful, may just dedicate one cabinet to experiments , and the other two focus on stuff i like instead of the assortment of randoms as of late.

12 Likes

Day 30/21/7

Another Wednesday, have some seeds forming on the ogre berry which is smelling nice.

25 Likes

Day 60/32 Taking off for the holidays, decided to not run the little ones as it was more just me playing and took the smallest 24k x Glo out that was gonna be a mold hazard with how it was growing so that the ogreberry thats working on some seeds and finishing out could be moved over, also lowered the light to about 52W which is about 45% less power which is a educated guess compared to last time and filled up the reservoirs to past bottom licking level to have enough water while im gone and lowered the watering length cause of the reduced light.

Guess we will see how they are in a week and half from now.

26 Likes

Nice man, taking a seat :clinking_glasses:

2 Likes

Day 72/44

They survived my absence, one pump was sucking air and the pots weren’t dried out another day though and they would of been, gave them all a straight plain watering first then cleaned dumping out the high 2.8-3.3ec leftovers and refilled the reservoirs with a base 1.5ec mix.

This will be my last update post in here before moving to a new year thread.

26 Likes

Day 75/47

I lied this should be the last photo post before a newyear thread just the way the days fall, still waiting on seeds to ripen a bit more on the one plant and others are bulking, also apparently my light was only running around 75% had another potentiometer go wonky, so just desoldered it for now.

Will start some new seeds today and get some things cleaned up and ready for a new cycle.

26 Likes

they just look lovely… Happy New Year!

3 Likes

DUDE! :exploding_head:

Those are some lucky plants by the way they’ve grown! Well met fine sir, well met indeed!

:grin: :metal:

4 Likes

You as well good sir.

And thanks @Pigeonman and heres to having some bigger or more expansive plants in the new year.

6 Likes

New Year New Thread , head on over to the new one below as i won’t be posting here :wink:

5 Likes