Growing with Mr.Sparkle in 2022 : Spring/Summer

Gonna split up cycle runs this year instead of an all encompassing grow thread like previous years.

So first up is some Ghost Rose Cookie Devil f2’s that im gonna bring to f3’s looking for a denser pheno that was used.

Standard Rundown.

Grow setup :
3 Stealth Cabinets:
All are about 0.29sqm/3.1sqft a piece at 70cm/27.5" from floor to lights, the third one is currently in construction and being outfitted.

Lights:
A mix of Bridgelux eb2’s 3500k and eb3 thrive’s 4000k in 280mm length
Currently running 100w Max from the wall using Meanwell XLG-100 drivers for the lowers and will be using a 150 for the upper “overbuilding to under run”

Ventilation:
All are connected to a AC Infinity T6 for exhaust pulling through a 6" carbon filter the bottom two cab now exhaust through the third cab.
All spaces have or will have some PC fans for circulation, typically 92mm sized ones.

Control:
110v Sinotimers cheap, effective, and basic.
Watering timers and setup

Pot sizes:
Small squares : 400ish ml
Small rounds : 400ish ml
Big rounds : 950ish ml

Media: Generic house brand local hydro store Coco “which is really good quality”

Plant type:
95+% Autos and typically fems of my own making

Nutrients:
Megacrop in the past
Trying Jacks 321 atm
and will be trying PlantProd’s MJ nutrients

Added links:
Overgrow Auto Chronicles Chapter 1
Growing With Mr.Sparkle : 2021
How to Flop
Cheap LED Strips : A Viable Alternative
Collidal Silver DIY
Growing with Mr.Sparkle : Trials & Progression 2020

57 Likes

As for what up here are some GRCD f2 seedlings needing a replant today.

and working on the third cab as well, need to level, seal and finish up then add some shelves to the left side.

58 Likes

I see your welcoming in the New Year :rofl:

:green_heart: :seedling:

5 Likes

Looking good as usual bud. Looking forward to seeing how the next generation of these comes up.

8 Likes

Following. :smiley:

5 Likes

Awww yeah!!! It’s gonna be another BRIGHT year with :fish: :bulb: ! :heart:

6 Likes

great way to start the new year!
thnx for the show!

4 Likes

this-seat-is-taken
By me. Carry on :+1:

10 Likes

Nice looking youngins. I’m gonna hang out back here and keep an eye on things

4 Likes

Definitely in this bitch!

4 Likes

You guys perform surgery in your grow rooms? Yours and @ReikoX both impeccably clean. Like eat off the counters clean!

Looks sweet man, love the tour!

7 Likes

I will be here in the corner watching your progress. :+1: :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Spent the majority of the day getting the third cab going, made and wired the light, dealt with some sealing work, wiring, bit of painting, mounting a bunch of things.

Things still left to do is i need to get some open cell foam for the door seal as the closed cell stuff i tried using is too stiff so i have light leaks, also waiting on a new driver the one temporarily hooked up is an xlg-50 from my older temporary smaller third cab i had for a couple cycles.

And i need to find some reservoirs, as my old style short ikea kuggis containers they dont make in that size anymore, so either i go with the taller ones or im looking for something else, a few clear container options out there but i dont want to have to paint any reservoir for light reasons, just a pain in the a$$ and usually starts chipping in the long run.

42 Likes

There you grow again! Beautiful as always!

3 Likes

I am following with baited breath!
It will be cool to have a thread for each run/ genetics. More awesome threads to follow!

:robot:

2 Likes

i´m in too ,Mr.S

2 Likes

:pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

3 Likes

There we go a closet again, even if different width shelves its utilizing my left overs.

Now on to sorting it proper and rearranging things in the house.

29 Likes

Which of their products did you use? I just finished up the old complete product and an a little overwhelmed with the new stuff. Was also thinking of Jacks.

2 Likes

Used the 1 part, versions 1, 2, 2.1, 3 whatever
also tried their 2 part for a bit but preferred the 1 part as it was underwhelming in comparison.

The reason im trying some others like Jacks is i had a sneaking suspicion due to the organics involved in the Megacrop mix i would get bacteria blooms or issues and say the pH would then be all over the map and no where near stable, so wanted to go more to a straight synthetic route to see if my suspicions were true, so far its going well.

10 Likes