Growing with Mr.Sparkle in 2022 : Spring/Summer

I grew a Charlotte’s angel a while back. It grew huge. I used to vape it convection while at work and it helped massively with my knee pain. Thc % was really low. Like 0.3%. Cbd was in the 20s. Worked OK as I got some sleep but I can’t say I didn’t feel high. I also felt hungover the next day.

2 Likes

i never had issues, they were stretchers though.

2 Likes

I believe we have an issue due to continually chasing high THC figures. Imo they should be roughly 12 to 1 THC/CBD.
Most current strains in the 20+ %THC range have around 0.2% CBD, I believe it should be nearer to 2%.
Likewise high CBD with virtually no THC is a major imbalance and will cause problems for a lot of people.

Never had these issues with skunk :grin:

2 Likes

Okay good to know. I couldn’t find evidence of male parts on it or any of the others. It’s in my veg tent too, so I thought maybe it, being the only auto in there, had an issue. Maybe I drug some stray pollen in. Doubtful, but not impossible. I only see like 8 seeds and they all appear to be on the same bottom branch. I’m gonna investigate further. Thanks friend.

Definitely stretching :wink:

1 Like

Day 68(40F)

Still going starting to do their bulking phase by the looks of it.

Right chamber shuffled everything so all of my plants are in this side and the garden starts are in the other, had a bunch of dampening off on those last starts which i suspect was caused by two things one being the recycled coco though should be fine secondly my spray water i was using had been sitting there for quite some time and all the dampening off happened at soil level…

Also gonna chop the mini kratky as its just time to move on, its at like 60days and has ambers even though not really done final growth wise.

17 Likes

Read it and weep 18.70grams Wet yeah thats right lol

21 Likes

Yummy!!! :flushed: :thinking: :hugs:
@Mr.Sparkle, please, refresh my memory! these are…!?
Deep deep purple!! Amazing!! Not Trizzlers I think! Kudos!

2 Likes

Looks like the “mini kratky” from the photo/post just above that weight photo.

2 Likes

@Purple-N-Hairy I know, I mean which strain!!

2 Likes

Shows how ignorant I am. I thought “kratky” was the strain. I never heard of it before, and until I just now looked it up, I had no idea it was a hydro technique :crazy_face:

oh well

8 Likes

@Purple-N-Hairy One more of those intriguingly appealing hydro systems!!!
Mind boggling at least!! Can you imagine!? Set it and forget about it!?
Of course @Mr.Sparkle is not just doing one thing or another!!
Impressive results, aren’t they!!?

3 Likes

Definitely. @Mr.Sparkle is truly gifted.

3 Likes

@Purple-N-Hairy Won’t dare challenging him on going from seed to harvest in one of my dental cavities because he might just accept it! Then what!? :confused: :woozy_face: :thinking: :flushed:
:sweat_smile:

2 Likes

lol yeah not quite set it and forget it, tweaking still required and still needs refills it is something to play with though, started 2 GRCD f3’s to use as sacrifices to learning.

As for that plant it was that would be a DarkSpark x Purple Lemonade

5 Likes

Picked through the seeded parts of the GRCD’s, got enough to play with for next round and bound to find more once i start pressing some of it. Light seeds were early plucks i did to test ripeness otherwise all were dark.

28 Likes

Day 71(43F)

Some dampening off issues still :man_shrugging: , plants and starting more seed though.

And ordered in some grovebags to play with.

22 Likes

Interested to see how you like the bags! I like the idea of the quarter pound bags, less cumbersome than splitting into 3 or 4 jars.

2 Likes

I mean i have 2L/ 0.5Gal but yeah so far these are easier loading and unloading, plus say storage when not in use is more convenient.

Picked up some QP, OZ, and 1/2 OZ as typically say a single plant will yield int hat 50+g range for me when say running 4 plants a chamber, with the smaller sizes for say throwing bud in to give to the Brother in law.

9 Likes

Day 73(45F) and We will call Day 0 on the Young ones even though only some are

Tried hitting the back right with some older grcd pollen as that latest stuff didn’t take, not hopeful on this either as my pollen storing needs improvement but worth a try.

The DarkSpark x Purple lemonades are starting to get into flower mode not gonna track a date on them though, they will be what they will be. Plus CBD seedlings coming around from there initial bad spray water issue, and one donor for some mini krakys which also had issues which i have started some more seeds for to use as sacrifices.

As for the final cab, Luffa’s and basil’s on the right with maybe some potential cayenne peppers though old seeds and peppers take a bit anyways, and more cbd seedlings on the left, that front right likely wont pop the surface threw a tail but its was a very small and a green seed.

29 Likes

Day 75(47F) and Day 2ish

They likely are going through some K excess with some burn leaf edges im seeing i think it stems from when they went a little overtly dry coupled to that they may be stored up and dont need as much as im giving in their last couple weeks, so may dial back the feed on the next fill.

These are growing, flopped the one in the back right and hooked up the auto waters for the little ones this morning.

And more seedlings, plus basil and luffas and a moved over the aloe planter thingy “left corner”

22 Likes