Growing with Mr.Sparkle in 2022 : Spring/Summer

Day 83(55F) Photo’s, Day 30 or so for the older autos, and Day 10 for some of the youngsters.

Photos are all on water now and the back left has stopped growing, back right is following suit, so may chop the one come the weekend.

DarkSpark x Purple Lemonade autos some obvious top flopping has happened and front two have the nice smell back two less so, back left will likely be a decent yield-er if i keep it.

CBD focused auto seedlings and some mini Kratky’s for fun.

22 Likes

Any particular breeder for these or what variety they are :grin:?

I’m running a few fast buds right now. I really like CBD flower it’s nice to have around. Helps a lot with headaches without getting me too high to work etc.

1 Like

Growing some to maybe make gummies for my mom and her arthritis .

I saw you picked up some fast bud cbd seeds which ill be watching, these are just ones i had around either acquired or given to me, right now its CBD leaning JLo’s from ReikoX , dragon hearts and waterstones from sebring, and i have a couple of crosses given to me that had a goldwidow cbd side that i have yet to run.

7 Likes

Sounds like a great selection :+1:

Jlo is used I think in almost every single CBD cross that Royal Queen Seeds has, seems like it’s the strain to go to for CBD.

I’ll definitely keep an eye out for the gummies!

3 Likes

This JLo is of Reiko’s crossings nothing related to royal queen seeds, its jaunita la grimrose spelling x with lowryder

3 Likes

Sorry, I got that, but RQS uses Juanita in all their CBD crosses. Cool that it’s an auto though! Is it fully auto?

2 Likes

Juanita la Lagrimosa was one of the first varieties to win a cup and have CBD. It was actually the testing at the cup when they discovered it’s 1:1 ratio. It was a cross between Reina Madre and NYC Diesel. It got renamed Cannatonic and spread around that way.

12 Likes

Day 85(57F), Day 32/12/0

Photos considering chopping one or two this weekend maybe was gonna do the one thins morning but have been busy up till now 3d printing and such.

Removed one of the older autos just as it was gonna be a lanky one and only reason why i have that back right one is its gonna be a decent yielded resin wise just doesn’t have a good smell, may still go if i need room. Also the youngens had a couple males one being a Dragon Heart and the other a Waterstone which is suppose to be feminized could of just been a herm or accidental cross pollinated seed but tossed it either way as only male i was looking from was from the jlo’s.

And new ones day 0 on them, also have started a bunch more seeds which ill get pots ready for whenever they throw tails.

24 Likes

I’m sure there was a accidental pollination from a male that shared the tent with the Waterstone @Mr.Sparkle. I grew a pack out and got a lot of males from what I thought were fems also. @George maybe you can comment as I’m sure you was in my discussion on @anon58740919 discord a good while back???

3 Likes

I’m sorry, have no idea, maybe I wasn’t the guy in that conversation… icon_e_confused|nullxnull

3 Likes

Yeah i seen a few pictures and comments around about the same situation of people getting males, really im just hunting cbd plants for these so whether seeds are made or not im more looking at end product for these though seeds would be nice.

3 Likes

As for the Photo plants, floppy mess even thought they already kinda were, decided to chop two plants an likely some will maybe follow at some point this weekend.

Wet weight on a Galactic Hash plant “socal seedbank” on the right and Gorilla Bubble bx5 “tony green” on the left

19 Likes

I’ve got a pack of sebrings revenge f4 if you don’t mind photos and also some of baked beans point break f2.
@Sebring sent them to me for my sister in law that was terminal with cancer but I didn’t have time to grow them out for her. Your welcome to them if it helps at all??

3 Likes

thanks for the offer and sorry to hear, im mainly looking at autos and its just gonna be used for balms and possibly gummies, mom’s arthritis and all

3 Likes

That’s fine. I just would like them to go to a positive situation where they will help others instead of just “trading” them if that makes sense??
Shout out if you change your mind :+1:

4 Likes

Will do and i get it.

2 Likes

Just finished up my Third and final upgraded F90 panel, will be swapped out for the other one in the top cab once all the photos are chopped.

23 Likes

Day 34/14/2

First Chopped the remaining photos th eoen wasn’t quite done but i was done with it :wink: .
And after all trimmed up i trew in the new light, im gonna address the back cardboard wall with some 1/8" pressboard which way or may not fit.

Wet weight on the remaining two should be around a 170g dried in the end between this and the other tray.

Right can, the DS x PL have gone dark dark purple, well the two with color anyways, and @ReikoX Jlo’s are quite healthy with some very nice thick roots popping out, the back left is a couple days older with a rougher start so with what im seeing the front ones gonna pass it in a hurry, and that dragon heart … , oh and some more garden starts.

And a whole bunch more started seeds.

26 Likes

Stellar work @Mr.Sparkle :heart:

8 Likes

Yeah @Mr.Sparkle’s grows are always the nicest :ok_hand: these grows he pulls off in those badass handmade cabs are unmatched in awesomeness!!

9 Likes