Growroom unobtanium pieces

Intake printed (center piece is quick and dirty cutting template)

And some K-Cup F2 tags. Impatiently waiting to find a coffee phenotype female :slight_smile: (these seeds were the coffee pheno male back against a sister)

Oops just clued in I never did share the printed result of that 6" grodan cube stand…

Today’s project may be eyeballing the 70mm dyson like fan designs on thingiverse.

4 Likes

Template…

Cut hole here

Apply tape and press firmly.

Repeat on outside

Watch temps/humidity

(Yes ph isn’t connected and ds18b20 isnt playing nice)

4 Likes

$4 dryer connector, maybe you could make some peices to modify these to block more light but not airflow

4 Likes

I’ll take a look, what’s the actual dimensions of the pipe? Why can’t they just be consistent in using O.D? :rofl:

Sending seeds to an old friend. Was going to throw them in one of those matchboxes I printed… But he wanted some plant tags too.

So taped back to back… Plant tags and seed protection mailer.

2 Likes

Design evolved a bit :slight_smile: self centers. Wondering if I can make it latch somehow now. :grin:

1 Like

It’s a four inch connection, I have a 12" fan so my design. Is a little different but I thought it might give you some ideas

1 Like

Working on containers for my 4" cube drip test.

Since I’ve got to paint them anyway - pondering if krylon inside and out will let pla live long enough to complete a run… Disposable & biodegradable is good :grin:

2 Likes

Test driving the new drip feeder. V2 is on the printer right now. Totally reworked the layout so it levels and feeds relatively evenly.

And after repeatedly knocking over the seed tray individual tubs for the seedling cubes seemed important :rofl:

4 Likes