GTA Seed Bank

For the folks in the GTA (that’s Greater Toronto Area – not Grand Theft Auto…)
I’ll recommend True North Seed Bank. Local boyz, Home Team, yadda yadda.
They have done alright by me. (Watch for the sales!) I scored a Canuk Puk 2.0 for about 60 beaver bucks (about 3 fidy US).
Disclaimer - I have only grown out the 3x Jack Herer (smooth, strong, yield = 0.8 g/W). I am looking forward to the rest: (Kushy Kush, Cheese, GG#4) and a WW ‘free-bee’.

Canuk Seeds is located the same address (they don’t hide that but they don’t draw attention to it either)…

Cheers
G

5 Likes

GTA carries Bog Seeds! Bog

If in Canada try them.

9 Likes

GTA seedbank has always delivered for me in the past. They are authorized sellers of many seedmakers and breeders. They had a retail store in toronto until legalization. They are now all mail order, all in breeders packs. Never had an issue quick and reliable. They were GTA (greater Toronto Area) before the video game came out millenials…lol.

5 Likes

i guess they’re OK if they have a sale but true north/canuk won’t be any help if you have any germination problems tho

2 Likes

I used to sing the praises of TNSB but not any more. They don’t have any kind of germination guarantee so won’t stand behind what they sell. They charge way to much for shipping and even with the over inflated shipping force you to buy insurance or they won’t guarantee delivery. They are now charging ridiculous prices. Take a look at their menu and compare it to say Seedsman, their prices are over double. You could literally buy from Seedsman at retail prices, tack on a 75% markup and still way undercut TNSB. That is just not right. Here is an example. Blackberry Auto seeds from FastBuds. TNSB Blackberry Auto FEM - 5 Seeds CA$119.54 , now if you go to say Xotic seeds in Brampton for the same 5 pack it is $65. How can they justify these huge markups? Sorry for my rant but I get mad seeing how they are ripping people off for so much.

2 Likes

I can accept high prices for quality and service. Assuming I get these.

1 Like

I too will pay extra for quality and service, it’s why I have HLG lights. That said if you mean TNSB I don’t see quality or service at this point. Just doubling the prices of everywhere else and than charging ridiculous amounts for shipping and insurance is not good service. Nor is the lack of a germination guarantee that many other sites offer. To each their own I guess but I personally won’t pay double the price for easily available items, there is no benefit to it.

1 Like

I agree. I bought a pack from TNSB that barely germinated. I found a female and cloned it, but still bad.

1 Like

Really pleased with Sensi at a 100% germination.

1 Like

Have to give GTA a call, they may be back in the mall for walk-in? Saw recent ad in Skunk didn’t mention being closed and showed addy again. I’ll see… they were always cool with me, nice family folks.

1 Like