Canadian mail order weed sites

Hey all you Canucks , my stash jar is gettin low. and my crop wont be done for awhile ,any of you guys order weed online? Which sites is best? Nice product decent price

2 Likes

There’s a couple stub threads recently on Canadian sources:
Canadian Seedbanks and Sellers - The List

GTA Seed Bank

Cheers
G

2 Likes

You can try Weedmaps, I’ve never used but was told that’s the easiest way to grab.

1 Like

I’ve heard some people are ordering from simplybudz and mmj express. But I’m dont wanna loose my money. Or get garbage, I did smoke a joint a friend gave me told me it was goji. And I gatta say it tasted pretty damn good. And got totally stoned off of it and the bud looked good too

2 Likes

Ganjaexpress is dece havent ordered in years but I had a lot

3 Likes

Same, used to use them.

Google ‘reddit mail order marijuana’
There is a whole sub for this, tells you who is trusted etc

3 Likes

i’d be worried about getting PGR buds, most stuff i’ve seen locally on the black market could break a window but that might just be a local problem

3 Likes

Considering LP have been cought using illegal pesticides and lobbying to make heavy pesticides usable on weed I’d wake the gray market weed anyways.

5 Likes

I didn’t hear that they are lobbying for heavy pesticides but I’m not shocked.

I smoked that toxic weed from organigram it immediately gave me a headache. I told my friend there is something very wrong here they’ve sprayed this weed with something toxic. He told me I was crazy because they are an organic producer and Health Canada tests the weed. Months later the story breaks that they had been using an uncertified cyanide spray and that Health Canada didn’t test the products.

Fuck LPs is all I can say

7 Likes

I’m not saying gray market growers don’t spray but its not a high percentage. Most smaller ones are pretty ethical about it. We ingest way more crazy shit in food and air we breathe every day then we’ll ever will from weed.

They were trying to legalize using mycobutanol which is what is in Nova 40W and Eagle 20 which DOW themselves said don’t be stupid its not for crops that are combusted.

3 Likes

One of the fundamental reasons for why we should all be ‘growing our own stone’
:sunglasses: :smoking:

Cheers
G

3 Likes

best site…i was apprehensive about telling you guys :rofl: but hopefully will not need them very often :crossed_fingers:https://gotweedcanada.com/
used em for years
On the other hand do not use caamp.ca Well I shouldn’t say that, you get what you pay for and it was cheap will say dirt cheap

1 Like

Holy Crapoli!!

and here I thought seeds were getting expensive… DAMN, I couldn’t afford me at those prices.
OK, A graphic example of the next reason - save some money!

Cheers
G

1 Like

Ever since I started growing my own 2 years ago it’s been hit-and-miss but I’ve always been disappointed when I have had to smoke anything other than my home grown!

2 Likes

Any sites confirmed legit to ship to the USA?

1 Like

Seems someone missed a zero in this pricing… $90 for an OZ of shatter and its sold out

1 Like

Rez dispos here have sales like Gelato for $100cad/ounce

Cant compete w that

1 Like

Yes, that’s the big step, it’s your bud - you grew that shit… Not only that but it is in the top quarter of the best weed you ever smoked category…
AND… you got some pretty good ideas on how to do it better next time.

Welcome to Growers Anonymous

Cheers
G

1 Like

High my name is Craig and im addicted to growing weed (and a crowded room of thousands standing room only says “hi Craig” ) :rofl::rofl::rofl:
:pray: and I dont plan on quitting :dash::maple_leaf::guitar::sunglasses:

1 Like

Shatter is about 250-350 wholesale to anyone here. Most growers sell oz direct @ $100-120

1 Like