Bc bud depot yay or nay

Has any one ordered from these guys lately? Hows the customer service?

2 Likes

My past experiences with their “the black” and “the purps” was pretty rough. Cant speak for their customer service…but my advice is dont get either of those strains from them.

4 Likes

If you’re looking for a Canadian seed seller. I always had good luck with hempdepot.

6 Likes

I just bought a pack of seeds from Jordan Of The Island…$100 for 25 seeds + 12 freebies…good deal and no customs to fuck around.

7 Likes

If your in Canada and don’t want to worry about customs there’s alway https://GTAseedbank.com The customer service is a mixed bag but the seeds always arrived and they fixed any fuck ups. They also can get other Breeders too that are not listed on the site if you ask them. I ordered my first Bodhi packs from them.

5 Likes

@50State
Holy…good to know…gonna add them to my bookmarks. …and they pay the taxes…effin sweet!!

Side note…your ufs18 just finished their first night of 12/12!!! 9’ish weeks till my bday…gonna be a good reason to celebrate!!!

2 Likes

Agree…Brad has been dealing square for 20 years, always can be trusted!

4 Likes

I have some of there gear but they don’t have great reviews around most circles.

1 Like

Id go w jordan of the islands instead

2 Likes

Don’t forget about Peak Seeds BC in Canada. I have grown some fire out of his genetics and you cannot beat the price.

2 Likes

This … He’s transparent af with the parental stock , etc… Don’t sleep on Dr Atomic either .

1 Like

Nay! I remember reading some bad things about them back in 2012-2013 I dont remember what but know it was bad. You can probably find reviews through Google.

1 Like

bc bud… NAY. niet

2 Likes

It’s been years but that was exactly my experience ordering both of those strains. I called and as tactfully as possible I explained that I wouldn’t claim to be some kind of “master grower” but with years of experience I was quite confident that the fact the end result from the seeds was nothing like the strain description and was of poor quality wasn’t due to anything I was responsible for. Let’s just say that if anyone in customer service responded the way they did in an in person retail situation they’d be fired within about five minutes of talking to their supervisor.

2 Likes

Yeah its a nay here too

2 Likes

I ordered 12 “BC KUSH” regular seeds and received 14 seeds stealth packaged in 9 days to the Midwest. I have germ’d 7, through my own fault, only 4 are in veg currently. Very symmetrical growth pattern so far. Overall I would give “BC BUD DEPOT” a 10/10 so far. EDIT Just heard about the possiblity of their genetics having mosiac virus.

So far is the kicker here.

They’re not even based out of Canada I believe they breed and ship out of Holland.

Pure trash.

2 Likes

The package I received from them came in like 8 or 9 days and the return address was from Vancouver B.C…I guess it is possible for them to have a Canadian contact that repackages them. Are the genetics really that bad? I’ve heard bad things about their customer service but not their beans. I have not gone any further than germination tho

I’ve ordered from these guys twice. First time was years ago, and the results were okay. Nothing amazing, but not bad either. I orded some other things last year, and they gave me tuna god freebies. I haven’t grown anything from the last order except the tuna god… which turned out pretty good… yeilds weren’t anything great, but the high was pretty alright. I’ve had legit Tuna Kush before, so i know the smell and effect, and bcbd’s Tuna God absolutely does have tuna kush in it. I say bcbd gets a 6/10. Some stuff is fire, other stuff isn’t. They are hard to order from outside of Canada… People say they are rude, but i haven’t personally experienced any of that… Hit or miss kind of place i think.

I only have one picture of tuna god, very early on, but i’ll post it anyway… It ended up looking close to the pictures on the website… I don’t know if i would buy it again, but i’d certainly grow it again.

1 Like

@anon16977489 I did just read something about the mosiac virus being in alot of their genetics. That scared the crap out of me. I don’t have time to waste w/ the possibility of 2nd rate genetics, I trashed 4 of the ones I had germinating.