Seed Cellar U.S Bank

Never ordered but haven’t heard anything bad either.

7 Likes

OK, that ‘buck a bean’ deal could be a gold mine for a pheno hunt… :+1:

Cheers
G

4 Likes

Great place to get very good quality seeds delivered to your door right here in Michigan. My order took 2 days to reach my mailbox. Very happy with seed cellar!!!

4 Likes

Good place to do business. I live close enough to visit the store. I too have thought about the buck a bean. Supposed to be quality genetics but not labeled.

2 Likes

I did get the buck a bean pack with my last order also and will comment on that when I get around to planting some of them. Just no room right now. My room is full of ethos right now. Wish I could put something outside, but not going to build a enclosed fence and all that stuff to keep legal.

2 Likes

I was interested in some seeds from here, but I had read a few bad things about them on their own Facebook page and a few other places, about them not fulfilling orders quickly (or at all) recently. I decided to contact them through their website, asking if they were still shipping. I heard back fairly quickly from them, saying that they were still shipping, or since I was (somewhat) local I could stop by for curbside pickup, and they gave me their hours that they were open for pickup. I thought this was reasonable, so I placed an order, and indicated that I would be by to pick it up curbside and gave them the date and time I would be there. I never heard back from them about the curbside order, but instead received a few “reminder” e-mails stating that I hadn’t paid yet, so I replied to each of those e-mails stating that I would be there to pick up the seeds at curbside, and once again gave them the date. I wrote to them the day before I was going to their store, telling them the exact time I would be there. When I arrived at their store, which is about an hour away from where I live, the place was locked up tight with a note on the door stating that they had online orders only. I called their phone number to tell them that I was there, and got an answering machine saying that they had online sales only. I drove back home without my seeds, and sent them a message through their Facebook page, and I heard back from someone saying that they were sorry that happened, and that they would make it right, I replied saying I still wanted the seeds and didnt hear back, and my message is still unread. That was awhile ago, and I have written to them a few times, via email and through their Facebook page, with no response. I would avoid this place for now, they are obviously having issues.

6 Likes

I guess one of the silver lining to Fed Control is this; These Seed Banks that offer half-arse or no customer service will soon get a education. Honestly most banks I talk to just plain suck, period!

They come off with a attitude like they are doing you a favor. Is it the black market mentally, that hasn’t worn off? Or is the younger Gens not having a clue about how customer service works or the Theory behind it in the first place.?.

A few breeeders stand out…
Twenty20Mendocino, MMS ($$$ though) and several more. The breeders I’ve spoken with do seem to actually care.
Unfortunately the Seeds Banks have turned me off a lot of the strains.

I sent Twenty20mendocino a email yesterday asking about Snowcaine, since it doesn’t provide as much info as the others.
Adam got back to me in a couple of hrs. And actually used a paragraph, not just a one liner like you see so much.

He was very helpful and thanked me for buying his seeds!
Rare that is!

I have nothing to do with them, FYI. And I’m sure there are many breeders out there with the same “give a shite” attitude, just not enough.

3 Likes

I did not have a good experience with them. they are still selling the bunk seeds they sold me to other consumers. sad. very sad. since they don’t want to offer a refund or any other reasonable accommodation, i asked them to take down the bunk product. they have not. buyer beware.

They are a little pricey. They do have a nice selection. Like I said. They are pricey. Some of the seed selection I can get cheaper. Nothing wrong with looking. Just the few bad reviews is enough for me to say no.

Did I hear Buck-a-Bean… I am gonna have to check it out! Maybe I can hunt for some specific tastes for my need seed collection. I need me some strong PINE smell/taste.

Im sorry but i cannot recommend this place any less. I ordered a bunch of ugorg seeds from them last year and almost every single seed was crushed into dust. The few that did survive didnt even sprout. Contacted them to see if we could work something out, maby a few bucks off a future order, was basically told im shit outta luck. Read their online reviews. They are known for selling old seeds that dont pop. Will never order from that place again. Waaaay better banks out there.

1 Like

I think you said enough. I’m not shopping. There’s nothing wrong with warning people. I would hate to waste my money like that. It a same they have Johnny Apple seeds. Been looking for it. 30% thc

1 Like