Guerilla 2016 recap - first test selection of 14 strains

Early strains. Pictures taken 7.8.2016

Special Queen pheno No. 5

Special Queen pheno No. 9

SBL pheno No. 4

1 Like

Last August visit (20.8.2016). First fertilizing with Alga Bloom with some algae from nearby pond. CBD indica,Special Queen, Durban and some SBL phenos in blossom. MadHead strains not so early. Only Sweet Chem Kush flowering.

Apollo Kush - not a single flower

Sweet Chem Kush

Special Queen No. 9 incredible structure.

Main stem detail

Bush :slight_smile:

2 Likes

4.9.2016 - Last Alga Bloom boost and waiting for PK 13/14 boost in half of the month. Presenting best girl in full blossom. It´s the Special Queen cross.It has great structure.No need to fim and growing naturaly into xmas tree shape with big side buds.

1 Like

CBD indica.It´s CBD sativa selection I obtained from friend of mine. I like the Skunk1 type of growth with minimum side branches. Smells like chewing gum.

2 Likes

SBL. Not interesting smell but high yield.

2 Likes

Blue Mystic.Has spicy smell.

2 Likes

Bigger bush - main field

Durbans

Chronic and Critical Mass

2 Likes

Situation on 14th October

Critical Mass

Blue Mystic

Durban bud

Durbans

Special Queen early pheno

SBL - too sensitive to molds at the end + “fluffy” buds :frowning:

Green Hulk

CBD indica bud

CBD indica

5 Likes

nice there :slight_smile: what about brutal sweet mendo ? can she be harvested in our climate sooner or later?

I did not harvest in this particular test, because this pheno wasn´t healthy enough to survive till start of flowering. But I harvested SM BOG from which it originated several years consecutively and it was always something like half of October, which is not bad.I´ll try again this season. At least to cross it with more vigorous strain.

1 Like

I think it was just bad luck knowing that I had only 5 seeds and 4 of them turned to be males in this selection :slight_smile:

14.9.2016 - Last fertilizing with Alga Bloom + PK 13/14(Canna) boost

Blue Mystic

Critical Mass detail

Durban Poison

Durban bushes

Early Bitch(SPecial Queen early pheno)

Green Hulk

SBL high yield pheno

CBD sativa strain

Main stem bud - smells like bubblegum - but the smoke was almost without effect - must be really mostly CBD.

3 Likes

CBD sativa

Main bud detail

Chronic - still starting to flower - collected 25.10. without molds. But the buds are loose after drying and the taste is awful :slight_smile: Bad pheno.

Criticall Mass - getting bigger

Durban

Green Hulk

SBL

SBL bud

Special Queen very leavy second pheno - my actual flagship - not looked like good plant in early stages, but is well balanced(Vigor, bud hardness, power and taste). Named it Special Green.

Bud detail

Special Queen early pheno - few days before cut. Moderately sensitive to molds, but very vigor good yielding plant otherwise.Also nice fruity/spice smell.After drying smells like citrus fruit.

Double Sharks - half of them destroyed by molds in late October.

Sweet Chem Kush

3 Likes

And the very last pictures.

Apollo Kush - collected 30.10. Dark green without even smallest mold attack.Very vigor plant that I kept for crossing

Blue Mystic - nice spicy flavor. Pain relief. Not so strong and ugly buds after drying.

CBD sativa - for medical purposes only. Good yield and vigor. I have few seeds left.But the taste is soooo awfull :smiley:

Criticall Mass - very strong smoke and good taste. Rippen 25.10., but mostly consumed by molds so I saved only few buds.I am keeping clone for crossing.

Double Shark - also strong smoke but late ripening(15- 20 october). I am keeping clone for crossing.Most phenos very sensitive to molds.

Durban Poison - good yield, but weak smoke. Probably lot of CBD in this sativa.

Chronic - bad taste and loose buds as I wrote earlier.

SBL - best yielding pheno was finally mostly consumed by molds :frowning:

Special Queen leavy pheno detail. Collected 10.10. without molds. Very good plant in the end.

Special Queen early pheno - collected 30.9. 10-20% molds, but the yield and flavor is something special.

4 Likes

To summarize this outdoor grow I have to say, that I am satisfied after two bad years.There was more mold occurence, but I expected this with strains not tested previously.Slowly starting to trim and preparing to make hash with icebag method.Made two kilograms of salve due to my constitutional dermatitis.

This selection started with 84 plants. After sexing(by light period change indoors) I´ve planted 28 females + 23 clones outside.After harvest closed up with 17 candidates for test by smoking.

I´ve selected 3 strains for motherplants:

Special Queen - early pheno
Special Queen - well balanced leavy pheno
Green Hulk - for it´s power and almost schizophrenic sativa effect

And 4 for further crossing:

Apollo Kush - for it´s Vigor.Effect is strong physical

Critical Mass - for it´s power and effect - it´s good for doing hobby,listening to music or outside trip

Double Shark cross - for it´s power and structure, also the affect is calm but cheerful.Very good social marihuana.

Brutal Sweet Mendo - for further testing and to improve this strain vitality.

The winners are listed HERE.

3 Likes

Beautiful pictures man \m/

1 Like

Thanks. Also check the selection results…

It was hot at night, but it’s normal here during July n’ Augus n my plants seems healthy… It’s worst During hottest part of day, last summer we have been under máximas of 43°C in shade, n 49°C under midday Sun…
If the roots have water enought, Plants growin under dry hot produce more resin than whith fresher time…

I miss rogue grows so much fun!

1 Like

“If the roots have water enought, Plants growin under dry hot produce more resin than whith fresher time…”

I agree, but this is not attainable in someone else´s woods and with 40+plants.It could be done is much smaller guerilla without too much risk and effort and time spent to install some automatic watering.But it would be great behind barn somewhere in the garden or balcony if I ever moved to flat again.

1 Like