Guerilla fumé f2

I thought I seen you over there! :yum:

@THCeed has a nice Cheese. Its funky!
Though I know I could do better with her. Definitely gonna grow it again.:+1:t3:

I’ll trade ya some Purple Lambo F3 beans if ya ain’t got em.
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Do you live in the states?

1 Like

I’m in Australia…but still at work. I will answer everyone when I get home. Lunch is too short for that :crazy_face:

3 Likes

I think you’ll find it’s pronounced 'Straya :wink: :rofl:

3 Likes

Yeah,Barry…it’s definitly straya :joy:

3 Likes

Yo stiffy!

Ive got some Foi Thong thai, squirrel tail, or Purple Sherbanger Ill shoot you for a pack of the guerrilla fumes…

Cheers bro!

2 Likes

Just throw a few names in here. Whatever you have for trading. I won’t see the forest for all the trees otherwise. I just got a deal about some purple ukles and I would have never thought of it myself…that list wcame in so handy!
But…I like hazes, I’m looking for cheeses, cap junky, Gary paton crosses, or anything very fruity and good hash makers. Whatever the majority declares as good is usually good for me too :crazy_face:
I got a list at seedfinder…just click on “all strains” :joy: …I know I have issues when it comes to seeds

4 Likes

Are those autos? I get a feeling purple lemonade was…or am I wrong? If they aren’t,I’d be interested.
In that case please pm me your addy and I answer with mine 🫡✌️

2 Likes

Yeah, sounds nice too. Do you know how long they take to finish flowering?
Please pm me your address and I’ll answer with mine :call_me_hand:

Where’s the Jilly Lime f2 from? All I could find was a jilly bean lime though…and they sound nice!

I’ll keep a pack aside for you. Please hit me up once you know if the chasca throws seeds! :ok_hand:

1 Like

@stiffy Im not sure how long they will take but I imagine a very long time! lol

The Sherbangers are around 60 days…

DM incoming…

Cheers!

2 Likes

I have cuts of als plamts so in the moment im thinking of maybe an seed run with all chascas + maybe permanent marker or so.

1 Like

Permanent marker s1’s are welcome here too :joy:

2 Likes

For that i have to learn to make fem seeds.

@santero do you have experience with making fem/s1 stuff?

@Villiager
If you want me too I’ll put sodium thiosulfate and silver nitrate in your letter…enough for a litre or two of sts…just say if you need some. I’ll measure it so you only have to put each in 500ml of distilled water and then mix it together…you’re up for that?

3 Likes

Perfect idiot proof, what do i want more :rofl: :+1:.

2 Likes

Done deal…just remind me when it comes to sending it…because I know myself too well :rofl:

1 Like

I’d do you a trade on moongazer :grinning: I have some peanut butter breath X gorilla breath X zamaldelica regs I made

4 Likes

These sound like they’d grow tall and flower forever… am I right?
Zamaldelica just sounds like it. I’m convinced I’d like the taste,but I fear I haven’t got the space or time for them.

1 Like