Gugumelo's first indoor: Refrigerator grow

I used HPS for many years with success but they are so hungry in comparison I only take them out for special things, like 6 months at 12/12…lol I will no doubt use one this winter for special things. They’re like going to the beach while the leds are like looking through the vision slit at a fissile core. LOL

2 Likes

Thanks for the tips, but I have problems with the light (Too far from the source). However, I live in an isolated place and I can also use the sun… I’ll focus on leds, if you think that a year ago I didn’t even know it is possible to produce with e27 leds. I’m just getting started on the subject. Thank you for the tips…

3 Likes

Looking at your refrigerator. I think you can build your own led setup. It is not too hard if you can get the parts. Maybe you can get cobb fixtures.

1 Like

Yes man, I saw several members doing this… I’m finishing my house :pray:. I’ve reserved a special place to cultivate, but I need to finish some things before… When the time comes to plan the grow room, I’ll need your help again… And whoever wants to help too…

5 Likes

Não é nada, fico feliz em ajudar!

3 Likes

Day 69:

Hi, I noticed some mosquitoes, chopped citronella and covered it, I didn’t see the bastards anymore… I sprayed and watered them with beans and corn water. I did new pruning and general cleaning of the grow, too. That’s it for now, I’ll wait for the rain to pass and 4 plants to bloom in the sun.

9 Likes

hey man, what a great job you are doing with this refrigerator :star_struck:, somehow i lost this thread but i’m glad I found it now.

Are you keeping them on 24 light on?

man this led lamps sucks sometimes it depends on the brand they can’t stand 2 months, the good thing would be those led strips, like there’s a tutorial here on the forum but just importing or improvising with those external reflectors like these here:

it has 50w 100w 200w but they are also high prices

:om: :pray:

2 Likes

Hello man, I’m glad you showed up…

Quite a coincidence, I found one of these last week.
Thought transmission?
From 30w, I’ll install it in the bedroom…

I’ll reserve the refrigerator for pollination…

The cycle is from 6/18…

Hug

2 Likes

Good morning guys … Some things happening…

Thanks @George , @corey , @Shanti-ri e @Sct2020

edit: I forgot @PetalPowerseed

10 Likes

Nice selection, willing to see them grow … beer3|nullxnull

4 Likes

the moon is perfect for sprouting these beans i hope they are all fire.

Hahaha it can be right, because sometimes it’s easier to communicate with me like that than by conventional means :sweat_smile: :joy:

if you are going to leave the fridge for pollination you might want to put a filter in the air outlet because otherwise pollen will fuck with all the female plants you have around.

another option is to leave the clones in the fridge in 20 hours of light and when you put them out to bloom they will bloom no matter what time of year

Have you ever thought about making a greenhouse and saying that it’s to “plant cauliflower” that can’t get rain and put your more plants in it mixed in. Some plants were really short, less than 1 meter :thinking:

:om: :pray:

3 Likes

Awesome bud!!

2 Likes

I can’t do this man, I receive people here, I hope to receive you too… The invitation remains…

My wife and I have been planting and developing the property for about 15 years so that one day we can live well, without depending on other sources of funds.

So, I keep the description always…

But Freakshow is here, I’m going to hunt for a specimen and I’m going to plant it with the tajets. I can handle them better that way.

I think about making sativa seeds outdoors, adapting to my soil and microclimate…

Indicas indoors…

thank you for the contribution.

5 Likes

Exciting stuff! Indoor is a different beast

2 Likes

for sure dude one of these days I have to visit you, because my wife’s sister lives in the same city and she always goes there.

living like this is a dream for me to tell you the truth one day i would like to live like this

2 Likes

this is the truest truth, many ups and downs but most of the time builder even if in the experience :smile:

1 Like

Day 81:
First batch in bloom… On 09/20

Second batch in bloom… On 09/28

Day 11:

14 Likes

first lot / Day 16 in bloom: 2 hermie plants felled.

Second batch in bloom… Day 08 um Bloom: Pre female flowers, monitoring hermies.

Germination: Day 18

The Freaks are a show, very different from anything I’ve seen, but they grow very slowly. Definitely an aberration…

Sativa dreans was the first to break out and is at the forefront of growth, followed by MWCB and @Shanti-ri crosses (Nelori s1 x … and BK x …)

Freakshow / @PetalPowerseed

![IMG_20211005_184951|690x278](upload://vhhMTaLvXvKRQPfF9XkiLV0b0oV.jpeg)

Sativa Dream / sct2020

MWCB / @corey and @George

Nelori s1 x etc. : @Shanti-ri

8 Likes

The FS are slow growers as a family until flower. I am gong to try to correct it in my next run but it will be a slow process I think. The look good my friend. Much love from the USA

4 Likes

The supafreaks were slow too. I was really nervous the first 2 or 3 weeks thinking I was doing something wrong. Looking good @Gugumelo! Keep it up buddy!

1 Like