Gugumelo's first indoor: Refrigerator grow

Thanks @PetalPowerseed ,
In your opinion, what is the minimum number of plants to produce quality seeds.
Since they’re going to take a while, I’m thinking of letting it grow naturally until midsummer here.
What do you think?

@Corey googled your seed run to learn. You did a great job with supafreak, congratulations.

2 Likes

Min to do a decent seed run? I mean honestly 2 well vegged plants would give you thousands of seeds with the leaf trait. Those seeds are bx6 f2 . So if you made some they would be bx6 f3. Your favorite dad and any okay looking mom to keep the line. and I would out cross the dad to you favorite other strain. You will need that extra "(your favorite/ naturalized verity) x Freaky dad " strain. #1 should have regular leaves any that have “freaky leafs” are male for some reason (its genetic but I am still trying to figure out the mechanism and Number of genes). Call this strain Cross#1 of #1 for short. Then take a then best bx6 f3 female you can and bread that to the best #1 dad you can find. Boom the freaky leaves should be back on at least a few of them. call this Number 2. Find a good number 2 dad and breed it to another of the bx6 f3 you find. By then you should have your own strain with freaky leafs to share.

5 Likes

Unless you have an enormous flower tent, with all your two batches yet in flower and this new collection I was supposing you were finally growing them outdoors. I envy you having good weather coming Sun but we showers and cold weather, wishing to see your outdoor grow to warm me up a bit … beer3|nullxnull

2 Likes

Yes man, in the sun… The season is in transition, a lot of rain, but the days are longer.
Predicting to plant Freakshow and sativas in distant guerrillas, let them have sex, make many clones to finish indoors.
Always safety first.
Thanks for the visit…

3 Likes

Thanks bud! Your doing great! Keep it up. BTW I got the two flips you sent me from your late flowering sativas. Thank you!

2 Likes

@Corey good news, thanks for letting me know, they are in good hands to remember, each of these flips is from a different plant.
The cd is several mixed plants…
Good to know that seeds arrive in any shipping mode.

2 Likes

hey man these plants are all looking great.
And to tell you the truth, I’m curious about how these crosses will end.
great job you have done.

I’ve been using the same plastic boxes as you on my plants, but I use them like a vase, lined with cloth and filled with soil.

:om: :pray:

2 Likes

I owed some photos, Thanks for the support guys.

10 Likes

Looking great hermano

2 Likes

Hi guys, I owe some updates.
A lot of difference in growth, Freakshow are very slow, but they are growing.
One had some leaf spots, I think it might be too much water.

Another finding, two plants have white spots between the veins. I got heavy on the liquid fertilizer.

12 Likes

good job you are doing, the white spots are Variegation in cannabis can be a genetic marker so that it is possible to identify how genetics is passed from generation to generation, for example, imagine that this spotted plant has a unique pineapple aroma and you or Anyone who wants to keep this in the next generations the first thing you should look for in the next plants are these leaf spots.

:om: :pray:

4 Likes

Keep it up @Gugumelo! Nice work!

2 Likes

Love watching this meu talentoso amigo! Keep up the good work!

2 Likes

@Shanti-ri , @corey and @Sasquatch
Thanks guys, I know I’m not alone. You are my inspiration, both in growth and in attitudes.

@Shanti-ri, Thanks for the information, I thought it was an error in handling. Always learning.
So, I’m going to ask the question,
What characteristic does this variegata carry? This is a cross of yours, nelori s1 x (BK x apollo), I think that’s it.
But seriously, did this appear to you?

hug my friend.

5 Likes

yes, i once had one of my kush biker mothers had this characteristics in the leaves, not in the same way but also had these characteristics.

it had a kind of sweet smell like some flower but i wanted it to be pure gaz so i let it go, nelori is nelori 91 de bodhi.
Honestly, I have no idea what can come out of this mix :man_shrugging: when I made it, I thought that being a mother bodhi would be a good combination.

2 Likes

24th day of flowering.

I’m going to start collecting the plants, the days are getting longer…

I have always cultivated outdoors, never protected the plants, this is the first time. Many trichomes on the leaves.

10 Likes

You’re kicking ass @Gugumelo !! Mandando brasa amigo!!! :raised_hands: :clap: :clap: :clap: :pray: :hugs:

2 Likes

Longer days, happy plants and a good harvest in the horizon, not bad at all … beer3|nullxnull

3 Likes

@George
Sorry, I meant to put them in the dark to finish. The information was confused.

1 Like

Update:

The fridge was full.
Brazilian sativa clones: 9 and 2 rooted at 3 weeks.

Freakshow keep growing slowly.

Sativa Dream: Transparent for a larger vase.

Maui wowie: 4 plants transplanted to the guerrilla, apparently 2 males and 2 females.
I will post updates on my guerrilla thread.

That’s it for now,

Edition: I did a cleaning

10 Likes