Gumbert's First Grow Log -- FRANKENSTEIN

I will also take a seat and ride with you for a while.

Keep on growing

2 Likes

WOW! Thanks everybody, this is such an amazing group of growers. Let’s OVERGROW the world, one square foot at a time. Here is my first 4.

13 Likes

See what we were saying about starting your own grow thread? Look at all the folks who have come by already. It gets even busier as you get closer to harvest. Everyone wants to see pics of nice buds.
Think you will be ok. With the group of folks that stop by, how can you fail?

11 Likes

As there is goth punker in my blood, I would never miss a Frankenstein flick nor grow :joy: , I’ll be setting my hammock up over here in the corner of your topic @Gumbert. Let the buds grow, and may the pain be gone!

8 Likes

@Gumbert Am I thinking right, you mentioned going with a couple indoors and a couple in hothouse? If so, the ones in the hothouse should become beasts. lol

edit… even though, lol you can grow a monster indoors as well! I present the evidence of that, in the pic above! :scream: :+1:
But the hothouse ones should make that one look sick!

7 Likes

Yeah the current plan is to put two in the greenhouse and keep two in my front room in the house but I need to be flexible on that one… Ms Trish is telling me there might not be enough room in there. So I do have a space in my blueberry orchard where I lost 2 bushes next to each other. That space would be about 3’ by 8’. How do you think that would work? The blueberry bushes are all about 6’ high. I would need to amend that soil because of the PH.

6 Likes

That’s one of the good things about Ms Frankie, my friend… you can put her just about anywhere and she will perform magic for ya! lol

4 Likes

With enough Nitrogen. lol
Don’t spare the N!

6 Likes

lol As you’ve seen countless people say, and myself (many times over) she IS a nitrogen hog! Keep upping the N until you see a bit of tip burn on the leaves and back off a touch. But, don’t start that before she’s at least 1 month old.

7 Likes

Right now it is overcast and drizzling rain, the center row currently is at 76.1 F and 79% humidity so the VPD is .65. Not sure about those numbers… Exhaust fan running, circulating fans are running but the sun light is low. I need to put one or two of my lights out there.

So this is going to be a very interesting experiment…

4 Likes

I am lucky in that department! Have already made a ton of pure organic nutes from the farm that can be applied on demand.

Plenty of N-P-K as well as micro and macro minerals that is all natural from stuff here on the farm. I started making them in June of last year. They are all pure so they will have to be diluted many many times.

When do you guys give the ladies a full dose of nutes?

5 Likes

On these does nitrogen burn look brown or black?

To answer both questions, You don’t want to start upping Nitrogen until they’re about 1month old. The tips will start to turn brown if you’re giving them too much, at which point you need to back off a bit. Otherwise you’ll end up with Nitrogen toxicity, not good…
I suggest research(always works!) just google 'nitrogen burn/ nitrogen toxicity, causes and remedies. this will give you a very good idea of what to watch for, how to treat it, and also how much to use, and in what amounts.

2 Likes

I’ll BBL, packing beans here.

1 Like

I hope your grow turns out great! Now I REALLY want to see this she-monster. “Fat bottom girls make the rockin world go round”. :crazy_face:

3 Likes

JP, did you top this plant?

2 Likes

lol Often, my friend… often! At least 5-6 times… if memory serves me, it mighta been as many as 8-10

3 Likes

LOL it looks like its about 10 feet wide

1 Like

Hey @Gumbert I like these cypress for a nice backdrop.

14 Likes

Man that is nice! the main stem looks to be 3 inches. How old are those plants? That is great camo…

2 Likes