Gumbert's First Grow Log -- FRANKENSTEIN

Good morning @Gumbert, everything looks great, you’re gonna love Frankenstein. I do and have xtra beans so I can do her indoors.

1 Like

Good morning @Gumbert

1 Like

Can I get some advice ? I have never did 100 % organic before the last week I have only gave my plants vegetable water ,pasta water, and spinach and kayle water. Due you recommend a flush of just pure water or don’t even worry about it ?

1 Like

Good morning OG, hope everybody is doing good. It’s Friday and I am in town picking up supplies for the farm. Be back later.

G.

1 Like

Good morning @Gumbert . Hope you are doing stellar today!
:slight_smile:

1 Like

I am at the very beginning of moving from synthetic hydroponic growing to organic living soil building and letting the soil and plant life interact in a natural way.

I am not sure what you are looking for but I found this website very helpful in formulating a plan for the soil on my farm in NW FLORIDA.

Hello @Gumbert, first and foremost thank you for your service. I just found your grow log. Very nice man. I’m gonna follow this one. Love the hoop house. Great job building that!
Excited to see Frankie grow. I have a cross of her going in my garden. Thanks for sharing all this.:v:

4 Likes

You shouldn’t flush soil ever if possible. Also don’t water it to runoff. And with soil , ph is Less relevant as living soil buffers ph a bit. Your inputs seem fine as long as the plants like it. GL

2 Likes

No what I was asking usually after your budding stage you flush your plants with water for a couple days just to get the chemicals out and so you dont get that hay smell from your bud , but I never used any chemicals I just used natural stuff so I’m asking would you still flush your plants so you don’t get any smells during drying or curing ?

So your saying because of growing organic I don’t need to do a flush at the end of my grow before harvesting . Just so I’m clear .

1 Like

One more question again this is my first time in a tent is it Tru if you put your bud in 3 days of 24 hrs darkness it raises the thc.

Yep, flushing is for toilets.

Bro science, trichomes take weeks to devlope. A few days of darkness won’t change much.

4 Likes

I just read this today ! The guy did his own experiment ! It was anything big it was like at 27 that went to 31 something like that I just was wounding if anybody else ever heard or tried it ! These plants specially some species never seem to surprise me !

Ok thanks and I will remember that advise when I see my next toilet !!! Hahaha thank you ! Ridiculous or not a question is only a question till someone tries it !

If they mold in that darkness, you lose it all.There is better evidence for 3 days of light.

1 Like

Good night OG, see you all tomorrow.

2 Likes

Good night, hope you had a good sleep
(If you see this in the morning:)…then

Good morning also

1 Like

3 days of darkness or 3 days of light are both bad ideas and will raise nothing but your expectations.
Stay on your lighting schedule and wait until your trichomes are at thier peak and harvest the plant.
We are all trichome farmers and the rest just comes along with it……,

7 Likes

Good morning OG, have a great weekend everybody!

1 Like

Good morning @Gumbert it’s a beautiful day!

2 Likes