Halloween movie favorites

All time favorites

7 Likes

Really? lol

1 Like

Yup, I love me some rob zombie. Except for the Halloween remakes.

1 Like

We watched that recently, just made us laugh. To each his own. :grin:

1 Like

Nightmare before Christmas!!! :laughing:

2 Likes

download.jpeg-13 download.jpeg-14
download.jpeg-15
download.jpeg-16

4 Likes

Nice nice :blush: right on :ghost::jack_o_lantern::blush::ghost:

1 Like

@PlantShepherd Kids are already walking around the house going “This is Halloween, this is Halloween, Halloween, Halloween.” I raised em right.

3 Likes

YES!!! Haha!!

Anyone remember the movie Saturday the 14th? :speak_no_evil:

6 Likes

Hell yeah, that was hilarious.

3 Likes

Nothing touches the originals.

2 Likes

Nothing at all

3 Likes

Hellraiser and puppet master

4 Likes

The Blair witch Project. Jaws was bad. I was a kid when I seen Jaws. As an adult I was out in the middle of nowhere in the mountains and it was Halloween. Someone give me the movie telling me it was real. It was a bootleg copy. I cut it off towards the end. Don’t get me wrong I don’t know how to explain it I’m not gonna sit there when I know somethings going to get me and just stay there, I’m gonna get out of there. All these movies are sometimes the same. Halloween Friday the 13th and the first Freddy. Saw some of those crazy Appalachian movies. I think a deer something hit my home. That was enough. Going in the work the next day talking about it. Everyone laughing at me telling me it was fake. Lol

1 Like

I just don’t get into that devil stuff too much.

1 Like

Thats the point, its a funny slasher, its not like a psychological thriller or anything, I’m not saying its a scary movie, its just a good go to for Halloween imo. Have you seen 31 yet? Its much better imo. Also has some very funny parts.

2 Likes

No havent seen 31. I just watched the trailer with the wife. She says we are going to watch it. So I guess Ill be watching it soon. lol

1 Like

Lmao, let me know what you think!

1 Like

I just looked at the preview I’m good with that movie. Hell no. No clown sh… for me.

1 Like

F.W. Murnau’s Nosferatu

4 Likes