Hand rolled joints Unite

DK13…this joint really fucked me up.

Also added some shavings of trichs off my dirty ass grinder in the joint…

8 Likes

I’ve only used a bong for years now, but like probably everyone, I at least used to smoke joints. I don’t anymore because my lungs just can’t take it. That said, I used to roll a pretty mean joint. Truth be told, I smoked tobacco for several years, and rolled my own, so I got a lot of practice.

A little over five years ago I had a stroke that, amongst other things, really fucked up my fine motor control. While it has markedly improved over the years, it’s nothing like pre-stroke. Anybody who’s had a stroke and survived knows what I’m talking about.

I’m going to buy some papers and really challenge myself to roll a joint. I think it will be on the fringes of my abilities. Hopefully, it’s not beyond the fringe like the rest of me. :rofl:

I’m posting this to help me remember to get some papers. Fuckin’ stoner. HA!

9 Likes

I’ve been thinking about how long it has been since I rolled a joint. Mrs. mota agrees that I have not rolled a joint since at least 1996, when we moved in together. I don’t believe I rolled a single joint while I was married to the previous Mrs. mota either, another 9 years. I know for certain that I rolled joints, lots of joints, during the previous not a marriage but 6 years of my life. xwi2Y3G We’ll stop there. Suffice to say it’s been a while, at least 3 decades if not more.

I asked my neighbor if he had a couple of papers I could have, and he did. G8PxQ8j Here’s my joint, first try -

Not the best looking joint I ever rolled, but I’m sure it would smoke just fine. I only smoke a smizzoke|nullxnull these days, though, so I’m going to take that baby apart, put it in a bowl and smoke it up. thumbs-up

12 Likes

You did a good job for not rolling in over 30yrs., looks good to me bromigo.

3 Likes

It’s been awhile since I did a wake n bake…I’m smoking a blend of Vietnam Thunder Fuck & Jenny Babe Kush…

12 Likes

I thought this an appropriate place to put this link on this thread…

4 Likes

Absolutely, the more awareness the better!

4 Likes

I guess Your Ready !

Morning DHG

1 Like

Morning @MissinBissin going to roll up a leg right now :joy:

1 Like

Guess I’m joining You

Im hitting one too

cheers @MissinBissin @Jetdro

5 Likes

What is that little wooden Bowl @PhilCuisine ?

1 Like

Just a stash container bromigo…

6 Likes

LoL too Funny @DesertHeartGardens and Good Morning Gentlemen @Jetdro

Pulled out the Durban Poison (dutch passion, last jar) for a true WnB.
Shaking out the cobwebs after a harmless 4:00 am effort myself.

DHG, that joint you rolled, we used to call things like that “concert blimbos”
(Cause pin joints WERE legit in their day)

puff puff pass gang

11 Likes

I really like that. You wouldn’t happen to have a manufacturer and part number for that, would you?

1 Like

One of my stash containers

2 Likes

I’ve had it for a very long time… Selected Rogue River Myrtle by C.L. Wakeman from Oregon

1 Like

I figured it was something custom, It’s very unique and obviously well made. Thanks for the reply.

1 Like

I gave up boozing/smoking for Lent so I won’t be posting any pix till after Easter Sunday, actually I’m gonna go above and beyond and start boozing/smoking again on 420 Day but you guys feel free to post your pix…

4 Likes