What’s your favorite brand of rolling papers and why?

I don’t usually roll but recently broke both pipes i have. I requested a sample from Dynomyco and there was a free pack of Dynomyco branded papers. I love these they are larger than standard zig zags that I’m accustomed to using. They also came with “crutches/ paper filters and are so much easier to use and turns out I love smoking doobies. Now to the reason I’m asking. My dogs ate them and I’m really sad boohoo. So in the market for some new papers. What are they and why you like them! Thanks have a blessed day!

5 Likes

RAW all the way.

1 Like

I’m old school and I think these are the best…I love the glueless Club Modianos

13 Likes

I like Elements, my favorite. Then comes RAW.

7 Likes
3 Likes

Holy shit your set for the apocalypse! If you get bored you could do some kill paper machete :joy:

1 Like

I don’t live in Chicago anymore, I Iive out in the country now and if I run outa papers I’m not gonna drive 20 miles round trip for a pack of papers…its cheaper if you buy in bulk at Amazon, in the end it will all get used up bromigos…

13 Likes

Thanks for that link! Didn’t see it populate when I was typing. Knew this had to have been asked before at least 100 times. It’s just such an investment ya know

1 Like

In Chicago myself. Probably moving back to Az soon. Only lived out here 4 years or so and really haven’t done much. What are some of your favorite places restaurants things you’d think must be done if you’re out here? Been to CBOT the Pier one blues bar can’t remember the name but a high lite of my life so far.

I don’t often smoke joints but when I do it’s white zigzags all day :+1:

2 Likes

Lou Malnatis
Portillos - Chicago dog, Italian beef (dipped with sweet and hot peppers)
Giordanos
Edwardos
Cubs game
Sox game
Frank Lloyd Wright tour (Oak Park)
Millenium Park (especially for Blues Fest)

4 Likes

I miss the Randy’s with the small wire so I can smoke it before school and not smell like a roach back in the days of high school and I remember when they were pulled because they were considered paraphernalia so I still have about 8 packs left that I keep forgetting about LoL so thanks for helping me remember that :joy: The Doc

8 Likes

I just wish that zigzags would come with cut corners still and I don’t know y but they stopped selling them but yet they have the package with the cardboard corners cut and I guess you’re supposed to cut the corners yourself lol and I use element rice papers now

and the back

8 Likes

OCB and then some cheap ones if I’m out.

1 Like

That’s what I do, I usually do it by the box lol like how I was selling packs of Randy’s to friends back when I was home visiting with family and friends years ago and I always have a box of zig zags or elements and I have been buying the 300 count packs if they won’t sell a box and I have some packs of flavored rolling papers that I have never used and have never liked the flavored papers … Also I changed my water in the cup and things are going good for conditions and the rest is up to mother nature and time but I have 3 in regular cup of water and 2 in a peat/vermiculite and perlite mix in a 1 gallon mini bubbler and that way I have 2 methods trying out and I will see how it works out for me and figure out what method works best for me and I’m comfortable with and no rooting hormones either just RO water

1 Like

I used to work at the CBOT & CME and lived in Little Italy on Taylor street…

1 Like

I was talking to one of my buddies in the suburbs a couple weeks ago…he laments the day Portillo’s was sold. He claims he hasn’t had a decent Italian Beef there since the sale went through. Meat quality has really fallen off, to the point where the last italian beef he had a couple months back had tough, flavorless, DRY meat, even though the sandwich was dripping.

To keep this on topic, I’m an Elements guy.

3 Likes

Vibes for big joints and less paper taste, and RAW 300’s for personals, so I get 300 papers in a pack and don’t run out

1 Like

Interesting. Portillos isn’t the best by a long shot (for dogs and beef), but it’s one of the most popular and well-known. I would typically choose Luke’s or Johnnies over Portillos.

Honestly, any small, dodgy looking dog/beef joint is going to give you superior food. For instance, Max’s on Adams and Wabash in the loop, or Parky’s on Harlem in Forest Park.

Also, to remain on topic…the reason I choose RAW is I like the brand and the owner, as well as what he stands for. I like the renewable, hemp-based plastics they use in their products. I also like the all-natural hemp papers and the wide array of products they offer.

4 Likes

Zig zag orange although km not picky
I just can’t roll a giant one with out folding it back and doubling it up.

1 Like