Hand rolled joints Unite

:ok_hand:

6 Likes

This thread makes me wish I could still smoke joints / blunts. Cant seem to build enough of a tolerance like I used to have haha. I wish I could be someone else’s personal blunt roller :joy:

3 Likes

It’s still warm after after I collect the hash oil or put it in a bigger container with hot boiling water and put the pyrex dish inside to warm up the hash oil…Do not put boiling hot water inside the pyrex dish, all you want to do is warm up the hash oil inside the pyrex dish.

3 Likes

Roll one up, let’s see it! Dress for the job you want, etc :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: th-4050786406

3 Likes

ok this question is specific, and vague at the same time, …what i am looking for is quality, not every paper or product under the sun…i have seen some great smoking accessories, but this question is mainly for papers, and blunt wraps…

what are the best wraps for your money, and what is your reason…???

personally i grew up smoking e-z wider, and zig zags…but as the years pass…raw seems to be the dominant…but post up OG, whats your favorite quality rolling paper, or wraps…

1 Like

Never used raw and will never ever use raw Overrated…hope this helps.

I’ve been a zig zag man from the beginning…I get mine from Amazon …

6 Likes

I moved from Raw to Elements after the Raw fiasco and I like them pretty well. I pick up a new pack occasionally to see if I like a different brand better, but so far Elements are doing the trick.

Well shit. After writing this I just read the Elements is owned by the same company as Raw. Damn! Looks like I gotta find a different brand….

3 Likes

Not the thinnest, far from the thickest. I’ve yet to tear one, and they’re right, the gum always sticks.

I like the cardboard “case”

You know how sometimes you gotta throw away the first paper because it’s all crinkly and crumpled?

9 Likes

Practice. Lots of early mornings and late nights. If you can stress out your environment with children and a shitty job it helps, the brain fog will dull the effects of the weed, a few beans from og, and you’ll be a walking chimney in no time. You got this :upside_down_face: lol

Edit, keep it up and you might even reply to the same post twice mere weeks apart :rofl:

3 Likes

OCB or ZigZag. I’ve been liking the ZigZag ultra thins in the foily blue pack lately.

3 Likes

I always crumple my papers before rolling. I feel like it helps to soften the paper slightly and make it more malleable. Learned it from my wife who was the big joint/spliff smoker. I learned to roll because I was always being asked to roll up for her. Rolled shitty joints for years until one day it just clicked. Now it’s my go to method for smoking.
Soul Mate- Pinesoul

12 Likes

Ha! Yes!! So true!!

2 Likes

Unkown strain and not cured yet…

13 Likes

Yay!!

Pinkies out, but eat the roach lol

7 Likes

It’s got to the point I throw them out, I have a couple coffee cans full of roaches. I give them to a friend and he breaks them open and smokes them in his bong. I just gave him a ounce and a half of 2 years old weed.

1 Like

I don’t put out joints for later, I smoke the first third to get to the second third.

If I put it out now, I’d miss the third third.

9 Likes

…Philosophers Work Break :+1:

4 Likes

The rule of thirds in a land of duality

1 Like

Mix of luckleberries and apple fritter

9 Likes

Unkown Sativa, damn good smoke…its my small seed strain…not fully cured yet…

4 Likes