Hand rolled joints Unite

Made some hash oil and smeared them on my zig-zags…Vietnam Thunder Fuck and Matanuska Thunder Head joints…also gonna eat 1G of shrooms today at growers night …I will also have 2 buckets of Bud Lights…no work for the next 4 days…

Oh yeah I forgot, I will also eat some of my homemade brownies…

23 Likes

Sounds like a hell of a party mix . Have fun.

3 Likes

IB A WRECK w/hash oil last night during the Superbowl.

Indiana Bubblegum x Arcata Trainwreck

10 Likes

This is how much I like these ones:

4 Likes

Blimpy

5 Likes

I buy it in bulk…

6 Likes

I use cones nowadays, my hands don’t work like they used to.:+1:t2:

2 Likes

MatanuskaThunder Head w/hash oil…

7 Likes

Some “cherry chocolate chip” CBD bag seed I grew outdoors. Not sure of actual genetics. Cured for a year… great effects too.

11 Likes

Just sitting and waiting puff pass :slightly_smiling_face:

12 Likes

Dunno how old this post is but hotknifes lol omg I’d cough ,shit and do the splits all at the same time if I had to do hot knife’s And probably put my back out at the same time lol

1 Like

It’s timeless :grin:

9 Likes

Last joint I smoked was on Fat Tuesday cause I gave up boozing/smoking for Lent, the next time I roll a joint will be on 420 Day…I’ll actually be doing a Trifecta on 420 Day, Pot, Booze and Mushrooms…I will be falling off the wagon and will be falling very hard…

10 Likes

It sounds like you’ll be falling all the way up into the sky that day, catch PhilCuisine at Cloud 9 on 420

2 Likes

I have to work today and tomorrow, so I’ll do my 420 celebration on 4.22.24 what’s 2 more days of being sober…I have 4 days off this coming week…

I just rolled these this morning…its my Strawberry Cough cross and my Indiana Bubblegum…

10 Likes

3 Likes

Learned to roll some barrel joints recently the airflow and burn are just 🤌

6 Likes

I like a cup of tea with my joint.

I prefer hand rolled machines just don’t cut it.

@PhilCuisine nice joints bud I like they fat ones to settle down with, I’ve started using rips so I can make them last a bit longer again.

Cheers

6 Likes

“That’s a toothpick man. Hey, that is a toothpick!”

2 Likes

Never liked the inserts, I guess I’m just a wasteful old head, im gonna roll a joint now with my fingers and post a picture. I have this weird thing, ive always rolled up paper, or strings or anything I could roll. Its not a weed thing, its a feeling I get from rolling up shit, idk what it is. I have always had a blanket with the silk trim so I can rub it, its the sensation of smoothness or something. I’m nuckin futs basically. Lol. But I also roll all the joints. They ask, I roll.

13 Likes