Hand rolled joints Unite

SLH and cookies mix

9 Likes

A burning j of gelato x scotts OG and beer from a local brewery👌
Herb is next level

7 Likes

I grew up in the 70s, and I thought the Zig Zag guy – who I saw everywhere – was Jesus.

It blew me away that all the cool older kids were old enough drive – AND that they were all religion freaks.

I never would’ve guessed. They all seemed like burnouts. :slight_smile:

Didn’t know this about Raw, btw. Been using Raw cones because I can’t roll for shit, but now I gotta look elsewhere. . .

2 Likes

Going to go enjoy some overcast weather. Have a good day all :purple_heart: bubba diagonal in there.

10 Likes

I too grew up in the 70’s and I forced myself into learning how to roll a joint with an oz of weed…nowadays that’s all I smoke, rarely do bongs anymore…It’s never too late to learn how to roll a joint folks, your first joint might not look perfect but believe me in time you will achieve in rolling that perfect joint and you’ll never be disappointed when you do…

13 Likes

Zig Zag makes cones too. I just ran out. I’ll be ordering another hundred.

3 Likes

Is there a trick to cones? They always go out so easily. I tried packing lighter than heavier like suggested, but they still go out after every 2 hits

A strain I created/grew and it has hash oil in it…

10 Likes

11 Likes

Mine go out if I smoke alone, I usually put it down for a couple minutes and have to relight it.

2 Likes

Used to roll my own cigarettes for many years so the muscle memory does all the work.

7 Likes

SIP reset break

8 Likes

Movie time :pray:t2::dash:

8 Likes

Nightcap

10 Likes

Guess I should have took the picture before smoking half of it. Just heading out to watch the new bad boys ride or die at the theater.

14 Likes

How was the movie?

2 Likes

Excellent lots of laughs with those 2 guys. The weed helped I’m sure.

2 Likes

After work joint for 4:20 pm

10 Likes

:metal:t2::purple_heart: Have a good night.

11 Likes

Approaching sleep

3 Likes