Hand rolled joints Unite

Vietnam Thunder Fuck…my buddy, a music producer grew it 2 years ago and has been kept in mason jars…I put a little dab of hash oil on the tip of the joint of course…

10 Likes

A little Frankenstein for the afternoon.

14 Likes

First attempt at a hand rolled “cone” (using that term loosely here) Need a lot of work and practice but it smoked well so I can’t complain.

7 Likes

Stay Puft… Marshmellow og × Grape gasoline

7 Likes

I’m sorry, that just looks too perfect to be a handroll…I mean, if you do in fact have that kind of skill, mad respect and you should be marketing that in some way.

1 Like

I was on the varsity joint rolling team in high school. I lettered all three years. Ashland High School Class of 1973. My picture hangs in the AHS Hall of Shame

5 Likes

Damn! I can get much better, straighter joints if I use a crutch/fliter… but not like that! Damn, that’s like perfection! :star_struck::+1:

1 Like

54 years of practice

3 Likes

Freakin awesome…:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

This Jenny Babe Kush is burning perfectly, white ash, it’s been in mason jars for 2yrs. and definitely fully cured…I didn’t grow/cure it my buddy did but it is one of my homemade strains…

I asked him yesterday to bring me some more buds from that years grow so he did…

Jenny Babe Kush and VietnamThunder Fuck

6 Likes

Lemon Tree…Sour D × Lemon Skunk OG

9 Likes

Lemon Tree…Lemony goodness

10 Likes

Found some hash oil in my freezer so I had to roll a joint… I picked a jar with no label on it so I don’t know the strain but I know for sure I grew/cured it…

I just had to put a piece of oil in my joint…

I love seeing white ash when I smoke my homegrown/homemade strains that have been cured properly…

10 Likes

This is how I smoke my joints with hash oil in them…the tip of the joint is aim downwards when I take a hit, so the oil is always burning, melting at the cherry end and not melting towards the roach end when people inhale…

This is what’s left of the joint…a small ass roach

8 Likes

Going to walk the dogs. Have a wonderful Sunday.

7 Likes

have a sunny sunday all…

Gabagool (Dinoparty)

10 Likes

Jenny Babe Kush w/hash oil…

6 Likes

@PhilCuisine Tell us more about the ”Jenny Babe Kush”. Is it related to Jenny Kush?

The benefit of a misspent youth. Well done.
:smiley:

1 Like

Are you sipping pink lemonade from that icy glass, @PhilCuisine ?

1 Like