Hand rolled joints Unite

i don’t mind smoking a blunt that’s wrapped in tobacco papers. but there’s something about a spliff with tobacco in it that makes my head spin in a really unpleasant way. i do miss smoking and smelling hash though, which seemed to be a thing in the european countries i was lucky enough to visit. something about that scent in the air… hot tea, rainy day, backgammon with friends, sweet beats to jam to. that’s hard to beat.

5 Likes

^^^^^^ all true if ya go back 25 years the weed here was total shit, hash was amazin everyone i new smoked hash but most were also total wusses could not hack the bong pipe hotknife so smoked spliffs,
also some ppl were so fekin tight they would top load (just but hash in the first bit of the joint )so when passed just baccy (real fucking twats in the uk no doght )

not really sure why the yooff here now are still at the cigs, think its coz shit weed is like £8,00000,000 a gram, coz it came in a little tin “from cali bruv i swear i got a hook up” :smirk:
i let a “bruv” wrap a straight one with my ESB coz like he dabs hot shit init 2 toots on that joint total white out told me it was spiked :rofl: :rofl: i swear i nearly shat myself laughing

another thing WHAT the fuck is bag appell this whole game is now marketing cant wait for nike weed just smoke it
or maccys ba da ba ba ba im smokin it M
rant over lime out MIC DROP
~lime~

9 Likes

I guess I’m one of the few that loves spliffs. Actually have a few tobacco plants this season so I can 100% homegrow my spliffs. I think that the duo of a nice light tobacco and herb is great feeling/tasting. Shit, I should have taken a picture of my Father’s Day spliffs the other day (Peter Stokkebye Danish Export/Durban Poison) I think it balances the flavors of the herb and takes a little edge off the potency of the weed.

NOTE: I love good tobacco, cigars and cigarettes. I’m not advocating rolling with disassembled commercial cigarettes, but rather high-quality hand-roll tobacco blends.

4 Likes

Exactly. Light colored tobacco is a scam. A fingernail sized dark dark leaf is all that’s needed.

Non-pinner 1.0 using the finger fold (right in previous picture)

5 Likes

How about fancy joints? I rarely roll anything these days, but I used to roll a decent tulip. Never cared for anything too fancy but I did like that one, first half hits like a truck, then a mellow regular joint for the second half.

We used to put a little bit of tobacco in the mouth end of the absurd three paper big joints, just so when it gets to that point you don’t feel bad tossing it

Also every time I roll a joint these days I can’t help but be reminded of Jim Carey doing Matthew McConaughey on SNL parody of the car commercial: “how long am I gonna roll this booger around before I flick it” lol

I’m also interested in making some kind of Thai stick / cannagar this fall, cure it on the skewer in a mold…sounds awesome to me

3 Likes

That’s considered a problem? I always considered it like a secret hand shake. I notice that on the other person and it’s better than a letter of introduction. One the things under covers don’t account for.

4 Likes

Well, I think I rolled a pinner in my opinion…a farmer buddy gave me a bud last night, it’s a Kush strain that I gave him last summer…he grew his pot the set it and forget it way…no watering and no nutes, so basically mother nature was the one who grew it and it was 8ft. tall.

No mas, I took about 3-4 hits.

The pinner is the one on top at 12 o’clock.

3 Likes

Here’s a nice little one:

I don’t smoke roaches because I’m an aristocrat.

15 Likes

When they combine to form one, you might get over’throne’.

3 Likes

Nice doob, Nowadays, I don’t need to smoke a whole joint by myself, the strains are more potent because of selective breedings…

3 Likes

Very nice :rofl:

Thanks man. I rolled this one for Mrs Foreigner. She still uses the card technique which I find slow enough to be aggravating.

2 Likes

It was getting bad. Had a callous on my thumb and index finger. Used to rub it down on the concrete.

3 Likes

Another old school way of smoking hash, brings back memories…since you folks are talking about hash/knives…

4 Likes

Blue Cindy.

10 Likes

A Hillbilly Skunk clone I’ve kept for a couple years. Maximum earthiness.

I too use my trusty snips

A buddy gave me a hand full of raw papers. No complaints about how they smoke but they are the absolute worst to roll. She came out alright. No crutch for me thanks. I taste it every time.

14 Likes

100%hemp, no glue, no crutch

11 Likes

I been rolling joints for a long time. Heres one for tonight, did someone mention roaches?

Im gonna need a bigger can😮

12 Likes

Pinner. C99 x Sunshine #4.

So, the roach/crutch thing.
I have always called the rolled up cardboard piece a “roach”. Same as the smoked down end of a joint. Meaning you can roll a joint without a roach, but by the end, it is itself, a roach.
I would assume that I’m just fucked up and self applied the name “roach” to the cardboard bit, but have met a handful of other people who call it that too. Still don’t know where I picked it up from.
This thread is literally the first time I have heard it called a crutch.
Happy to learn more stoner lingo though! :+1:

13 Likes

Nice one my mate roles the same style, we call them tampons

3 Likes

That just ruined me…that’ll be all I call them from now on haha!

4 Likes