Hand rolled joints Unite

Mmmmmm… Good to the last drop!:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

No mas…ended up just smoking half of it last night…

8 Likes

That thing looks like a resin straw. I feel that is the only drawback to cellulose wraps. No where for the oils to get reabsorbed.

2 Likes

I disagree, it actually does get reabsorbed just like most rolling papers…

4 Likes

I see you have come prepared! Touché

I will roll a cellulose today for further testing.

1 Like

I was wondering how that bat was related in that earlier pic! I like it. :+1:

3 Likes

Did you roll it? If you did/know how, mind if I ask the method? I’m about to give one a shot soon. Was it cured in a mold on a skewer, then wrapped? Was there adhesive used (some concentrate perhaps?)

I’d like to make one for my good friend that helps me with grow/life stuff and one for me too of course lol because I help me with that stuff too when I’m available

2 Likes

It’s how I smoke my half joints and roaches…I don’t do roach clips or crutches…

4 Likes

9 Likes

I 3d printed a mold, from a link on here. 122mm long 22mm thick. Then packed it with a skewer, left it in the mold for a day. Took it out and rehydrated some leafs I had in a book on parchment paper. Then I mixed some rum and sugar, and got a gooey consistency. Used that and brushed it on the leafs, and wrapped. Then wrapped the whole thing in hemp wick. And let it cure in a jar for a couple days. People let them cure longer, I decided that I’d smoke it because I had used all cured product. Many people also use rosin for the glue.

5 Likes

Very cool, thank you!

3 Likes

No problem :blush:

3 Likes

Happy 4th. of July folks…I’m teaching a friend how to roll a perfect joint…

I use the side of the paper pack to pack the weed down in the papers…

Then it’s time to roll…

End results…Purple Kush cross from last year’s grow…

12 Likes

10 Likes

happy 4th hope you are enjoying the power hitter. so cool memories! great times enjoy.

2 Likes

Awesome thread! Will be adding to it routinely fer sures! :grin:

Can’t wait to & Will be adding my own pics of wake-n-bake roll process in the a.m!

Happy 4th for my southern celebrating independent Neighbour’s! :us:

2 Likes

Happy wake-n-bake everyone! :blush:

Here is my hand rolling process, sometimes it is just 1, sometimes I sit and roll enough to get me through a few days. :relieved: Depends on my mood :sunglasses: and how long my lower back will let me sit still at the table! :joy: Chronic LBP is not fun.

There y’all have it! If and when I do a “more than 1” lineup I’ll snap a shot of that and post it too.

Have a great day! :wave:t2:

20 Likes

Nice work eh :metal:

3 Likes

10 Likes

You can add me to the list.

12 Likes