Happy Birthday @TopShelfTrees1

Happy Birthday @TopShelfTrees1 have a top day boss :four_leaf_clover::tada::champagne::fireworks::gift::birthday::man_dancing:

2 Likes

Trying to work that out as we speak! Much respect

3 Likes

Happy Birthday, brother! I hope the fishing thing works out for you. What a great way to spend the day. peace :v: :tada:

2 Likes

Happy birthday man!! Hope you get to spend the day in whatever manner you’d like. Also, this guy is awesome. Huge help with stuff.

Edit: Fishing?? Nice!! Come down to Florida and do some fishing.

2 Likes

Have the best of days @TopShelfTrees1 happy birthday.

2 Likes

I have to stop being such a whore with my likes. I can’t hold onto any. :rofl:

3 Likes

It really sucks on your birthday! Trust me :man_facepalming:t2: didn’t think this one out properly :weary:

3 Likes

happy birthday @TopShelfTrees1

2 Likes

You may regret saying that one day! I’m gonna tag along with my dad this winter, be at your doorstep with a Rod bag and a charter booked at 4am :wink:

6 Likes

HAPPY BDAY Brother @TopShelfTrees1 ,Hope It Will be a good day at the least,best wishes and peace❀️

3 Likes

Happy Birthday, buddy, finally hit 21 did ya?
I hope it is a good one for ya.
shag

4 Likes

Happy Birthday! Hope you get a chance to wet a line and smoke something killer.

5 Likes

Happy Birthday :birthday: @TopShelfTrees1 :gift:, have a GR8 day! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::sunglasses::v:

4 Likes

@OhNo555 that was literally me first time in a California dispensary many years ago! :stuck_out_tongue: EXACTLY!

5 Likes

Ayyyeee happy birthday @TopShelfTrees1

2 Likes

3 Likes

Happy birthday @TopShelfTrees1

4 Likes

Happy Birthday @TopShelfTrees1 I’m getting to know this is one knowledgeable brother, and appreciate many things he contributes here. Have an awesome day filled w fire :fire: :tada::partying_face:

4 Likes

Happy B-Day enjoy your day!

3 Likes

Happy b-day @TopShelfTrees1 !!!

:metal:

5 Likes