Happy Hazing Of Atomic Variety With Bubbles *Now in COCO*

:smile: [chuckle] :wink:

Did you notice the inside of the aerator head has a little “leg” or “baffle”? Low volume/pressure tend to defeat the thing but yeah, I love mine & wish I’d had it years ago. I had un-metered/regulated water here for quite some time until recently. :shower: When it’s 105F outside I like to get my watering done FAST. :sweat_smile: And this let’s me do that without blasting the soil away like a monitor strip-mining for roots.

:evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

11 days since flip. So far the stretch is manageable. I got about another 8" i can take on this canopy, hope it stays manageable. Have another scrog net, not afraid to use it…

Plants:

Tent fill:

Canopy:

Just the tip… :slight_smile:

Everything the same, fed today. 26L was a little light on the runoff, will do 30 next feeding.
Cheers,

8 Likes

…and just to give you guys an idea of how much these plants might be going “WTF?” when it comes to the scrog, this is what the moms looked like:

11 Likes

Alright, start of Week 3; 15 days since flip
Switched them to FloraNova Bloom base today, EC@1.6, pH5.9. This includes 1/2 dose of calmag, full dose of BudFactor X, and the last feeding of Bud Igniter. From here on out i’ll be using Massive as a bloom booster, and upping feed to EC1.8. Probably in a few days, the 3-gal pots keep them watered for a while.

Defoliated for airflow and removed some of the lower suckers for easier maintenance/trimming

Tent:

Underneath:

Tip:

Canopy:

Cheers!
HH

10 Likes

New desktop background for my computer. :smile:

3 Likes

Yeah I like that canopy myself. I’ll keep updating as they flower :slight_smile:
Did you get that doo-hickey in the mail?

2 Likes

I haven’t checked the box where they put my doohickey’s :laughing: since last week. Was planning to go on Sat. :mailbox_with_mail:

I’m pretty excited. :cloud_lightning: :slight_smile:

:evergreen_tree: it’s raining actual rain here!

1 Like

Rain is a good thing, right? Some areas don’t want any for fear of mudslides…

I lived in Pleasanton for a short little while, driven through your neck of the woods a bunch too. Hot. We were stuck on the freeway once on our way south for 3 hours in the middle of July. Air conditioner could not keep up on idle. I’m a northern beast, give me cold and wet any day over that intolerable blaze of the orange orb in the sky…

3 Likes

Mid week 3. 18 days since flip
Still stretching. Good to have some room.

Tent:

Canopy:

Individual:

Jungle:

Good bud development. This is supposed to be a longer-flowering lower-yielding strain, so with that in mind looks pretty good for mid-week 3 since flip.

Pots getting light, will be feeding tomorrow, or late tonight maybe…

12 Likes

If it keeps going this smoothly you should have some excellent bud to smoke. Looks very clean & consistent. I guess that’s hydro+clones?

2 Likes

Fingers crossed for smoothness!

Yes, it is very much a mathematical endeavor. EC, pH, runoff amounts, light, temps… Plants respond really fast too, and clones ensure they all grow consistently, more or less. I always take 30-50% more clones than I need and discard the outliers, both runts and super-duper ones, all about consistency.

On the next run, or maybe the one after that, however, I may try to grow one really large plant and scrog it across the whole tent. May need to veg it 7-8 weeks, then flatten out. I think it may be easier to maintain the canopy that way. This tent I have is really old and second hand, so has no side access. It is pretty much impossible for me to get to the back 3 plants to do any canopy work. Bitches overgrew my abilities…

3 Likes

Had to raise the light to its final position, so snapped a few pics with my phone/flash. They look way different.

I do hope they don’t stretch much more…

10 Likes

25? Days since flip.
Halfway through week 4

Sneaking into the tent just before lights on to take a quick shot for the record

13 Likes

Lookin good HH. Starting to fill in nicely.

3 Likes

Check out all the bud sites :+1:

2 Likes

I have been! Lol.
Looks like she might stack up pretty well too.

Been giving them extra PK and some naturally derived growth hormones. Want to make this run count, and build up some stock for my wife so that I have time and space to experiment

2 Likes

How’s the airflow?? I defoliate every 2 weeks but humidity is stupidly high here in the UK so no choice but to strip her naked

1 Like

Its 53% outside the tent, and the air exchange is probably once every 2-3 minutes. Pretty humid in there but they are not complaining. I have cleaned up the bottoms, but the fabric pots are moldy.

I would up the exhaust rate but then the tents get too cold. It’s a balance that I have to figure out. When time and money permit, I will frame in the flower room and put in an AC and a dehuey, then we’ll be laughing

2 Likes

End of Week 4 - 27 days since flip

Fed’em yesterday. Let them get a little too dry, 40L with about 6-7L of runoff… May need a bigger rez, or feed more often.
pH5.8
EC1.7
of that EC
CalMag 0.2
Massive 0.7
Bud Factor X 0.1
FloraNova Bloom 0.6

There is a constant supply of CO2 in the basement from a fermenter. I do not have a meter to check, but it goes through 6kg of sugar in 3-4 days, so gotta make some difference…

Photos taken with flash, just before lights on, x100t

Cheers,
HH

9 Likes

Early week 5
30? 31? days since flip
Will need a feeding tonight

Some quick pics before lights on:

Must get more circulation fans…

8 Likes