Happy Hazing Of Atomic Variety With Bubbles *Now in COCO*

Sounds good to me. I only asked because it was a haze. Looks very tasty should be a nice smoke.

1 Like

I’ll post a report after my wife tries it out :slight_smile:

I was ready for 12 weeks, but the breeder says 9-10 weeks, and it looks on point; except mine is scrogged so leaves did not get to grow as big as his.

http://www.dratomicseedbank.com/our-genetics/atomic-haze/

4 Likes

Hey @KingGhidora, thanks for stopping in! I see you’ve been busy clicking :wink:
Cheers!
HH

What can I say - I liked what I saw :wink:

:heart: for you :heart: for you :heart: for you :heart: for you :heart:'s for EVERYBODY!

2 Likes

Beautiful!! I love Haze. I so want to grow this strain from the Doc. But in Ontario here it would never finish on its own outside. Id have to light dep this strain.
Very interested in a smoke report. Great work.
How dos the smell lean? Citrus, vanilla, leather, pepper?

2 Likes

Chopped her down!!!

Once dry will update on weights etc. Looks like about 1.25-1.5 lbs. Less than I’d want, but LOTS of quality trim for edibles, and it was supposed to be a lower yield to begin with.

Cheers!

3 Likes

Great grow! Really good job. I will witch your macro grow which I am really excited about. I would like to do Something simular someday :blush: let us know about the weight! :muscle:

2 Likes

It’s everywhere… I think this amount of flower drying is my capacity lol

5 Likes

Haha, Yea that’s quite the haul you have there @HappyHemper. Sweet grow

1 Like

Turned a dwc fail into a real nice grow. Good job.

I have the opposite problem where my coco looks like crud but my DWC is great.

That leaf tip curl and margin cupping you had around week 6/7 I have going in my grow right now. I think I was feeding too heavy.

I took some notes. I wanna try coco again since I have half a bag still and seems simple in terms of less equipment

1 Like

Thanks @SquirtleSquad for following, and for the comments

I did not pay much attention to leaf cupping to tell you the truth because I did not see any other burn/deficiency indicators, and just let her ride

In hindsight, I should have been more aggressive on pruning of the lower bud sites - they came out much too airy and foxtaily, but there is still a lot of quality product

Some people feed really heavy in coco, and feed all the time. I actually let these go drier than most would I think, and fed a lighter nutrient mix (max of EC 1.8) with a good amount of runoff, at least 20% of supplied fluid.

In my neck of the woods algae is a big problem, and most, of not all, serious growers are in either coco or perilite-amended promix.

See, I want to try DWC again :slight_smile: somehow I think it will bring me more bud faster. My neighbour’s grass is totally greener too… :joy:

1 Like

Thanks @Undead-Toker! I hope to beat this result with my macro project. Reaching those plants was a pain in the ass, and the distribution of light from the fixture was not ideal, so some plants turned out much stronger than others. I hope that with one well-trained and carefully abused plant I can get better results

2 Likes

Hi! I too fed heavily in Coco. EC around 1,8-2,2 but it never worked out for me as good as I would like to in last two years. But my most recent grow I was told to lower the feeding to about EC 1,4-1,5 and it worked like a magic. Plants grew absolutly amazing with now problems and deficiencies :blush: I fed them every watering and with almost no runoff. When the water started to Come out from the pot a stopped.
2 galons of water for my 10 galon pots was standart in flower.
I started to feed the seeds with EC 0,6 first week. EC 1,2 second and third week and EC 1,8 max at week Four and full grow until I switched to the flower cycle. Then I checked the runoff everytime until the build up started and then I lower the EC from 1,8 to 1,4-1,5 until the end. My grow cycle usually takes 5-6 weeks. No runoff, no flush. Only two flushes last week. This worked out really great for the plants :blush: I used advanced nutrients pH 5,8 and Mammoth microbes.

Check out the grow :blush:

Good luck with your next grow :blush: keep growing

4 Likes

If you havent tried this strain yet, you are in for a treat!!! I love Haze. My fave strain, the hazy/cotton-candy tasting phenos.

3 Likes

Dried mostly, time for curing in jars.

This is a representative bud:

No smoke report yet as Mrs. Happy is still enjoying the diesel, but I’ll make her take a hit of this soon…

7 Likes

Still f’n trimming

10 Likes

Final numbers:

656g
1.44lb

0.65 g/W

Not great, but I’m not complaining. 1Ks are not as efficient as 600s, the strain is not known to be a great yielder, my temps were a little lower than I would have liked, and I did not take care of the canopy all that well.

Lessons learned, wife happy.

Speaking of wife, her smoke report was something along the lines of “I have never tasted so much flavour other than cannabis in cannabis, and it got me high”

I haven’t dared try it myself yet.

Edit: after a bit of prodding she also noted that it makes her “a little high strung and somewhat angrier” but not so bad that she hates it. Note to self - stick to indicas from now on.

9 Likes

Holy shit! How in the hell did I miss this grow? What a haul! Very nice!

5 Likes

Thanks for stopping in @Meesh!

Oh man I miss shit all the time. In my case it is usually beer :beer:

4 Likes

Ah ha. :smile: I was gonna ask if you thought it was different than she did; when I was visiting dispensaries I found that ladies had opposite reactions to the same strains as I did. :thinking: :mens:

As in, sativas calming me down but sending them into crazy-town :scream:

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes