Happy Man's:Jillybean-Fem Photo (closed)under Mars hydro Smart FC6500 Light

Great job @G-paS.

1 Like

I cut down the males today and gave them a good soaking.

Now I need to get the tent cleaned and sprayed. I hope to see a lot of beans. I know there will be some.

If not enough, I have the six clones to try again after the Fruit Cup is done.

:green_heart: :seedling:

26 Likes

I flipped the Moms to 12/12 Mid December. I started reversing the males 12/27 and flipped to 12/12 The first of January.

So the ladies have been “in flower” for 60 days. They were with the male throwing pollen since for 30 days when I removed the males.

I cleaned and sprayed the Moms and tent down with water today and washed everything doing with the males. Pots, trays and such.

I have seen signs of seeds but not how much longer to let these go. This being the first reversal I have done.

These Moms have been put thru hell and I hope they make it. The great news. I went thru removing dead leaves and they has never been even a nanner on these ladies.

41 Likes

A more manageable space now :slight_smile: Hope you’ll find seeds, cause so far you’ve done great for a first reversal, caongrats.

3 Likes

That’s cool you reversed the males. Did you do that to see which one has the best frost and terps as a female for a future breeding? I loved Jillybean when I had it from a medical dispensary 10 plus years ago. Super tasty!

2 Likes

The males are reversed clones of the females.

5 Likes

What @zoropb said! I reversed 8 clones from the original 3 Moms from seeds (you get all one sex when you try to make seeds :grinning:) The one clone in a fabric pot got to wet and wilted off.

The males were a little sticky but no frost. I killed the he/shes after the pollen flew. I am happy with the amount of pollen I got. I reversed and flipped when the were 12-18 inches tall. They never got more than a couple feet and where on shelves to get a better covering.

I dried some pollen and am going to freeze it.

The color is way off the beads and pollen are yellow.

23 Likes

I am sure now we will have seeds. I don’t know how many and how they will mature :crossed_fingers:t3:

Sign up is now open… Keep in mind if there are not enough seeds TL 3 1-75 are filled first before going to TL2 1-75. Remember do not overwrite anybody. If you get any message you MUST cancel and try again. Just because a number doesn’t have a name on it, it is possible for somebody to edit faster on that number and you will overwrite them if you don’t CANCEL but just wait and hit reply/

24 Likes

Thanks so much @G-paS for the grow!

10 Likes

Thanks for opening up the signups, @G-paS

10 Likes

Thank you for doing this project @G-paS

9 Likes

You guys are welcome. I have to think about making another grow journal for the Fruit Cup. I hope to have it ready for sign up in a month or so.

15 Likes

Thanks for your time and effort @G-paS

6 Likes

Great job! Thanks for the effort, these beans are feminized?

7 Likes

This one has been a fun one! Even with challenges, you make it look easy @G-paS

7 Likes

Thank You! I was a little flustered with the name thing until I found that Happy Man did use TGA genetics.

15 Likes

Thank you @G-paS great job :clap::clap::clap:

8 Likes

:pray:Thank you and congratulations @G-paS
I want to post a super exciting gify but alas, tis not available :seedling::seedling::seedling::seedling::seedling::seedling::seedling::seedling:
So here’s a bunch :clinking_glasses:

6 Likes

Thanks a lot @G-paS Congrats for the run. First time reversing, despite adversaries conditions with you being quite busy, show that you have quite of a green thumb :slight_smile:

Hey @LzBoy you forgot to put your flag. You should fix that or you’ll be out of this co-op

7 Likes

Hell yeah, G-paS!

Hell. yeah.

!

5 Likes