Happy Man's:Jillybean-Fem Photo (closed)under Mars hydro Smart FC6500 Light

What do you think @Gaz29 ? The three plants from seeds or the clones.

:green_heart: :seedling:

5 Likes

Maybe try a couple of the clones - & ONE of the F1’s from seed .?

It’s your choice which ones you want to spray etc, good luck with your reversals …:crossed_fingers:. !

Anyway, Have a great ‘festive season’ Melody … :+1:.

Gaz.

3 Likes

Sorry to hear about your sister. I’m sure your help is precious. Hopefully gardening will help you to keep a peaceful mind :slight_smile:

This seeds grew big! That will be a challenge in flower. I think @ChronicMcBudz suggestion is sound, that’s what I’d do, reverse the clones on the seed plants, or reverse new clones on the older ones.

All the best!

1 Like

If one of the F! seedlings is chosen, make certain to not choose its clone.

2 Likes

That sounds like a plan. I cut the tops of the “mothers”. I watched Sebrings video on making the STS a few time tonight and made it up. I also watched the video where he is making the males and yes they don’t look to big.

I have at least 2 clones of each of the ladies. I will start trying to turn the males when the get 12/18 inches tall than.

Agree!

Yeah, want to make sure I have pollen from all three to pollinate all three of the others.

14 Likes

I got the 8 clones in one gallon pots over in the axillary area. I did the first STS spraying tonight. I am confused on when to spray and how often.
I have directions saying to start 3 weeks after flip and once a week after. Some say to start one week before flip and every three days.

I will flip to 12/12 in one week.

Anybody that has had great results for STS, I am open for suggestions.

I have more clones going as back up for the Mother ladies. Or a 2nd shoot at reversing.

30 Likes

Hit them at flip or just before and again between 5-7 days later. Two applications should be enough IME, but a third, again five days later can be beneficial.

6 Likes

I treat with STS starting at five days before the flip. Then every 4-5 days for five treatments.

7 Likes

If possible only spray the shoots.
If you get some on the leaves, it is not a big deal, it is just less stress on the plant.

Good luck girl!

6 Likes

Remember to cover the soil when you spray! I use a cardboard box top with a slit cut to a hole in the middle. You can bend the cardboard a little and slide it around the stem until you get to the cutout hole. With sufficient size to the top, that should be a good temp cover as you apply.

6 Likes

Good suggestion and reminders fella’s! :wink:

1 Like

Thanks! I will flip in at 5-7 days from when I did the first.

Great tip! I am spraying at lights out!

I did not know about getting it on the soil. I already have the cardboard like this I used to keep seed out of the pots.

11 Likes

I do too, and I thought I was fancy, but sounds like we are many being that fancy. Time for a cardboard club? :smile:

Wish you the best for this reversal and you sis!

2 Likes

:laughing:

Sorry to be so bad about keeping this updated. I am spending all my “free” time just trying to keep ahead of the plants.

There are 8 clones being reversed
The tent is an AC Infinity 4X4
Two (2) Spider Farm SF2000
1 gallon plastic pots
HP plus coot mix
Mega Crop single formula
PH watering 5.8-6.6 (6.2-6.4 90% of the time)

I did the first spray 7 days ago
I did a second and 3 days ago.
The lights were flipped 2 days ago

The new growth is coming in a lighter/lime color Is this from this silver or do I have a nutritional thing going on?

19 Likes

Finally, someone else that uses the 1 Part MC :ok_hand:
When I used it with normal tap watter, and Ph low to 6 ish I got deficiencies. On my current grow I said screw it I’m not PH’n. I picked up some of their bud booster this round as well. Not a single sign of deficiencies and everything is going well :metal:
Just my experience so far. Only a yearish into growing. On my 3rd attempt atm.

12 Likes

I use R/O water but am thinking of going back to ph’d well water. I will still have to lower as mine is 8/9 Ph.

6 Likes

My tap water here in Vancouver is soft. Almost point zero 24 ppm, but the ph out of the tap is up around 8ish. I thought the same, so bought a Ph meter, and was Ph down to 6, ran into problems.
Then I went deep diving, promix hp is Ph buffered, and the MC is chelated.
Then I thought. Maybe. By me lowering it, I was screwing up the naturality of it working the way it was intended for.
This round, not a single Ph feeding.
If it gets to light green, up the MC until greener. I’m up to 30g in 5gal with 7g of bud booster.
And again. Just my experience so far.
Im as green as you can get to this wicked hobby. :seedling::green_heart:

3 Likes

I love all your info. I will do an experiment to see with my sinsi plants.
As far as the light green. I feed all the plants the same. It is just these 8 clones I am spraying that are showing the light green. That is why I wondered on the STS causing it.

5 Likes

Doh! Gotcha. :joy: Stoner wake n bake
I just ordered an AC 5x5, how do you like their tents?

1 Like

They look good congrats! I second you that’s probably the spray causing this, otherwise they’re looking healthy just trying to reach the light. Hope that spraying will work. They seem a bit all over the place regarding the phenos, but there’s definitely some good looking ones :slight_smile: