Hardest part of growing

For me it seems to be determining wether to chop or not…
Yes I got the latest gadget around two years ago to get up and close with the trichs
Anyone else still take a second …third look and just say a couple more days ?:face_with_monocle:
but then think you should chop them immediately after further inspection due to complete pistol receding ,no new growth but no development on trichs

It’s always like the devils on one shoulder and the angel on the other type scenario :sweat_smile:

13 Likes

Yes, the hardest part of growing is patience.

15 Likes

NOT taking it personally when things don’t work out for reasons beyond your control.

16 Likes

The hardest part is finding the time to smoke all this great weed . I try my best to though …

14 Likes

I think that the hardest part of growing is keeping the soil and nutes under perfect conditions. Do i need to water / Do i need to nute/ too much nute etc? Why I have enjoyed the octopots… take 50% of the problems out of your way in my opinion.

10 Likes

Killing the beautiful plants is the hardest part.

11 Likes

Maintaining a stable environment and dialing in a feed schedule. In a small space, multi-strain grow especially.

10 Likes

Tom Petty said it, its the waiting :blush:

9 Likes

Remembering to clean and configure my meters then running around in circles trying to fix a deficiency that could easily have been avoided if I’d not kept saying to myself I’ll just clean them tomorrow. I’m a lazy grower :roll_eyes:

7 Likes

Wondering if your timer turned off on time. The dreaded power outage or worse yet a blackout. (HYDRO GROWERS UNITED) @Hydro921 lol. @Stevie1durr .

8 Likes

Chopping my beloved lady down is the hardest part for me.

7 Likes

Isn’t that part of the harvest and not the growing :wink::v:

5 Likes

Picking what seeds ima grow next no doubt.

7 Likes

This is one of my fav replies !

4 Likes

Chopping with Malice

3 Likes

I chopped one of my skunk plants to early fuxer still had a load of white pistels that wouldn’t change lol,should be ok lol

3 Likes

If you are referring to my love of stripping my plants down to NOTHING: yes.

FYI, my mothers are exploding with :leaves: again, it’s been a week :rofl:

3 Likes

What’s longest you’ve kept a mother?

2 Likes

Ok deciding which strain to grow is also very hard.

5 Likes

You ain’t lying if you don’t have six different strains going you’re not trying :crazy_face:

5 Likes