Hardest part of growing

Chopping with Malice

3 Likes

I chopped one of my skunk plants to early fuxer still had a load of white pistels that wouldn’t change lol,should be ok lol

3 Likes

If you are referring to my love of stripping my plants down to NOTHING: yes.

FYI, my mothers are exploding with :leaves: again, it’s been a week :rofl:

3 Likes

What’s longest you’ve kept a mother?

2 Likes

Ok deciding which strain to grow is also very hard.

5 Likes

You ain’t lying if you don’t have six different strains going you’re not trying :crazy_face:

5 Likes

Learning to water properly.

Patience & @ReikoX :tm: brand LITFA (the other copycats are just filler)

:evergreen_tree:

7 Likes

Preparation is the hardest part of growing for me. Deciding what to bloom, getting the spoil tested and amending the soil. After that, the hardest part is waiting.

7 Likes

To me the hardest part of growing is definitely the seed sprouting and seedling stage. :seedling:
The sprouts are so fragile, and just handling them makes me nervous af. Not to mention, any mishaps on feeding, oh my.
Once I’m actively in veg mode, I’m comfortable.

9 Likes

I’ve ran gifted rooted clones 2x start to harvest and killed 1 batch of gifted rooted clones a s couple weeks in.

From seeds I am half way through flower on my first seed run.

For me the most difficult labour part was the transplant. Not sure why, maybe the closed quarters I did it in laundry room. But it always takes much longer l I was going from 1.6gal to 7gal fabric pots LOL. SO I either ran out of time , or ran out of soil LOL.
Also hard on the back

I always succeeded with transplant luckily that was always what saved my plants.

So - Running into root bound issues had been my biggest struggle.

Right now my problem is running seedlings…it seems like last time I ran them , they we’re busting out of they’re pots at Ann alarming speeds. This time i have 4 variety’s and they are all taking they’re time.

When I first started mixing my first batch of nutes I felt like i was back in grade 11 chemistry and I was never going to be able to Pull it off…3-4 batches later it didn’t phase me any more !

3 Likes

Going on 2 years now. 1 litre pots

3 Likes

For me, the hardest part of growing, is when I stopped growing for 6 years. I’ll never let that happen again :joy:

7 Likes

The hardest part is waiting to chop when you’re stash is low

2 Likes

The parts between putting a seed in a wet paper towel and chop have been trouble for me once or twice.

I hate waiting for a plant that looks ready to chop to develop ambers. Are you trolling me plant?!

3 Likes

That’s how it is for me rn getting trolled amber one place clear on another cloudy over here they r deff confused as well as me

Only time I ever had problem with germinating is when I made my own soil everything would pop but two days later in my soil they would fry the taproot

I went on a seed popping rampage pretty stupid of me lost a lot of good seeds due to negligence of deciphering probable cause …I thought it was the new water …or over watering it was the soil with a ph of 7.5 :sweat_smile:

Older plants could handle it from transplant depending on the strain it was a odd decided to use the rest I have in combination with some compost

3 Likes

Waiting, and those damn pesky pests haha

1 Like

Hardest part to me is which strain to grow…

Homemade Strains Thread

8 Likes

Waiting to be legal.

6 Likes

popping seeds is hard. 3 months commitment and fear of failure. all start from popping some seeds

2 Likes

Germination/seedling phase. Cloning certain cultivars can be difficult.

3 Likes