HaRdRoC's 4 Plant Perpetual

I can fit 9 possibly all 10 in 1 gal pots, doing 12/12 fro. Seed

1 Like

Interesting, I was going to say unless you go 12/12 from seed, your gonna have a tough time. Your still gonna have your hands and pots full, lol. Bet you get at least 5 ladies.
Gonna cull males or make beans???

Did you get the middle priced light or the cheaper one???

2 Likes

Also curious to see how the new light performs. I personally think you did well over sizing it for the grow.
By being in a 2 x 2 (right??) that light should do well, the 2000 I mean.

Hope all goes well, sounds like you have a great plan, and with your 1st choice of seeds, going to be a happy man soon.

2 Likes

Link to new thread

4 Likes

PURPLE PLANET & SUPER LEMON HAZE

6 Likes

Thanks @ReikoX for the beans for my olā€™ man, but Iā€™M keeping the stickers lol

Hope the ones I sent ya get there safely

10 Likes

Ooo I should go check the mail too hehe

4 Likes

Just ordered a couple nice strains, from Jordan of the Islands.

Just had to get that BlackBerry Breath

8 Likes

Damn youā€™re loading up there. Iā€™ve been eyeing the BB and other blackberry crosses since seeing mongos plants tooā€¦

FYI Walmart here in Canada has clip fans on their website for like 12 bucks. I got a bunch of them and they seem fine after a few months. You can never have enough clip fans!

4 Likes

Are they oscillating though? I like to have LOTS of wind on my girls, to make them SUPER :weight_lifting_man:ā€ā™‚

4 Likes

Hurricane strong lol.

5 Likes

Nope just stationary.

4 Likes

16 will fit comfortably. Although not many people are comfortable with plants that close together it works great.

6 Likes

Hereā€™s my ladies in vegā€¦

Planet Purple

Super Lemon Haze

12 Likes

Will be going over on Sunday to throw some tomato cages in the 10 gallon pots, and do some more traing and topping.

7 Likes

Very nice training there. Low and wide the way I likeā€™em!

5 Likes

Thank you very much.
Iā€™m kinda glad they only got a couple weeks left, till they go into flower. Both theses strains 3x in size, and the other reason is, I donā€™t know how far this soil will carry them. Iā€™m hoping till the end. Both are 70ish day strains, but Iā€™ve had an SLH go a bit over 11 weeks. This pheno seems to lean very indica. Leaf wise and squat stature. So Iā€™m hoping for a quick flower.
Only time will tell.

7 Likes
4 Likes

Went over to see the ladies todayā€¦
Seems that the 3 gallon pots wasnā€™t enough for the autoā€™s. A 5 gallon with this super soil would have been perfect to take them to the end.
They are starving lol, just eating those fan leafs up.
The Blue Dream should finish up half decent, got 2 weeks left in her Iā€™d guess.
Now for the Sour Diesel Haze, thatā€™s another story, still looked to be in only 3rd week of flower, so I will have to do some top dressing, or just toss it. It was a mutant from the get goā€¦
This run with the autoā€™s, was pretty much, just to get my buddies feet wet and dial in the setup, and if we happened to get a little bud from it, BONUS!! Lol

So, now on to the real growā€¦

Put the Planet Purple and the Super Lemon Haze in the flower tent, moved the autoā€™s to the back and dropped the 1st net down, and spread them out a bit.
Showed my boy, how to tuck and spread them out.
Iā€™m going 2 veg them for 2 more weeks under the 900.
Topping next week, then a week to recover and flip them bitches. Drop the other net down and letā€™em get their stretch on.

12 Likes

Are you using full or just the veg spectrum on these until the flip? Iā€™ve never vegged under mine, only flower.

3 Likes