HaRdRoC's HoUsE #2

I’ll be right next to ya

2 Likes

Be sure to check out my Dragonblood Hashplant update tomorrow. Those plants are off the chart, man.
Ok sorry for the plug but ……
Now back to our show!!!

8 Likes

I already have you bookmarked

3 Likes

The humidity doesn’t make them fall off?
:green_heart: :seedling:

1 Like

Hope you got space for 1 more to tag along.
Sounds like its going to be some show.
Best of luck man.

2 Likes

Hey man, the white caviar were labeled wrong I forgot to let ya know. Aficionado bred those to F3 and prey bird brought them to F4’s.
So what comes out of them should be pretty stable. Can’t wait to see this unfold. Thanks for doing it man!

3 Likes

Oh God grandpa’s having another flashback to the 70s…

2 Likes

Y’know? Theres a limit to the effectiveness of my meds. :kiss:

2 Likes

This should be an interesting grow. I’m on board for this if ya dont mind.:grin::v::call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Thanks man, pretty stoked myself.
I thought it would be proper to start fresh.
New grow year, new nutes and upgrades.

4 Likes

Will do, and I don’t mind one bit for people to plug their grows in here, links to them are appreciated as well :love_you_gesture::love_you_gesture::love_you_gesture:

6 Likes

I’ll be in and out watching my brother

:v:t2::sunglasses::v:t2:

2 Likes

Not usually, sometimes an edge pops, but then just run your thumb over it and it sticks.

Lots of room man, thanks and I hope you enjoy the show :love_you_gesture::love_you_gesture::love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Ok gotcha, no problem man.
Already got my year planned out.
Doing this seed run 1st, then doing a full run of 5 strains of @SamwellBB Baked Beanz gear for a bud/mom run, then for the last run before summer doing another seed/mom run of @lefthandseeds Grapefruit x Jungle Spice and taking a shitload of clones for everyone in my family, because I take 5 different strains with me for people to smoke and EVERYONE always asks for me to roll up some more of that Grapefruit x Jungle Spice, it’s a MASSIVE hit with everyone.
Will have to discuss it more with lefty on how he wants to go about working it as I think he gave me the last of his beans of it.

10 Likes

More the merrier :hugs:

1 Like

Glad to have ya tagging along man

2 Likes

Glad to be here my friend. Met some really nice people here and not used to that in forums lol the pollen from skoot is from f-3 preys newer seed is f4 ,the seed I have is f3 and pollen as well… Ill get you a pic of the male if you want to see it… :ok_hand::green_heart:

4 Likes

Yea, we got the same pollen.
Yes please, I was trying to find the pic of it, looking for something in those growing with friends threads is IMPOSSIBLE :rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Long story there lol But anyway I already sent skoot a text on the pic or pics. Shoot You them when I get them. I had a pic of it I can’t find it. My pic files kinda like my garage you clean it then can’t find anything lol :man_shrugging:

2 Likes