HaRdRoC's HoUsE #2

:blush::blush::blush: they can feel the love I have for my babies, and wanna make daddy proud :wink::wink::grin::grin:

3 Likes

Good start
Those White Caviar could be some serious fire :fire:

5 Likes

Hope so, we shall soon see :facepunch:
Iโ€™m pretty nterested in the Lemongrass and the Incredible Bulk crosses that will coming from this :fire::fire::fire:

3 Likes

What was the freebie @HaRdRoC :sweat_smile::fire::v::v::v:

Haha I like that you won them both !

Poor bidder never had any chance against you :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::raised_hands:

2 Likes

Not quite sureโ€ฆ I got 2 freebies, Apple Fritter x Kandy Kush, with 20 beans, and the other is Mysterion v2 with 7. Iโ€™m guessing the Apple Fritter is from Kakalak.
Whatever I can fit in these 2 DVD cases is getting sent to you :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

5 Likes

:sweat_smile::sweat_smile: bukakke as a freebie must be enjoyable :joy::v:

One thing i can say !!

1 is to much @HaRdRoC !!!

2 I tried playing dark souls, but the only thing it did was giving me depression!!

Hardest game Iโ€™ve ever played in my life โ€ฆ and gave me some gray hairsโ€ฆ :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Never played it, not much into video games, just had seeds sent to me in them

4 Likes

Mysterion is quite good , Iโ€™d sent some to @Senor_frijoles that heโ€™d grew out . I think he posted some pictures of it.

4 Likes

I have the Mysterion v3 in reveg. The first round is documented on soaknbeans.

2 Likes

Sweet, Iโ€™ll have to pop over and check it out in a bit

2 Likes

Well my bro just sent me some pix of some leafs with a bunch of eggs on them, anyone know what it is?

4 Likes

When I zoom in it almost looks like Stink Bug eggs like in this pic.

3 Likes

3 Likes

Whatever they are, once they hatch theyโ€™ll be hungry and start eating. Best bet would be to remove any leaves with eggs and start spraying some btk.

6 Likes

Are you able to get a macro shot of them? The butterfly ones seem to have holes in each one, the stink bugs have rings. Might help narrow it down.

2 Likes

Thank you very much guys!!! You hit the nail on the head Hydro, good catch, definitely donโ€™t want a bunch of caterpillars munching on the plants

2 Likes

I can tell by hydroโ€™s pic that they shine all different colors, and that was the 1st thing he mentioned

2 Likes

He caught that right in time.
Good eye

3 Likes

Thanks again fellas for the help, heโ€™s a new grower and is pretty antzy about his plants.
Heโ€™s doing a stellar job on them so far, I just hope the weather cooperates and he gets a beautiful harvest

4 Likes

Shame on you for saying Bukake. I donโ€™t know what it is but it sounds bad.

3 Likes