Harvest completed and now?

So it’s been 3 days since hanging the plant and I’m averaging 64.7° and rh 53% so far and seems to be doing well thanks for the feedback and should I raise humidity more or good?

5 Likes

That sounds good… are you hanging whole? Or did you dispatch into smaller branches? Keep up the good work! Happy harvests dude!

☆djsf

2 Likes

Whole plant not huge

2 Likes

That’s nice… you can stagger and slow down the drying… removing leaves/breaking down into branches… it can dry out fast in CO! My cabin is at 8888ft :wink:

1 Like

First time I did smaller branches and it’s just to much and I’m at 6900

2 Likes

If u can kick up ur humidity a lil more it would be more ideal, if not ur prob fine, 53% ain’t terrible. Down here in az we’re in 5-10%
From my experience drying in such low humidity that I can’t really modify I just stopped having a fan blowing around my drying line and gives me the 8-9 day dry I’m typically aiming for 🤷

1 Like

60/60 is always the goal. Not always achievable. I’m sure your smoke is going to be fire.

5 Likes

Is it in a confined space like a tent? I kept a big bowl of water in my tent with a towel half in it. The other half of the towel draped across the floor of the tent and a fan blowing on it. That raised my humidity around 10% Just had to fill the bowl every day.

3 Likes

A little bump in humidity couldn’t hurt. I like 60 but don’t sweat a few points.

Just keep on eye her. Molest her. Squeeze the buds. Get a feel for moisture over the course of the dry. Bend stems and see how it feels bend vs snap. Smoke a little prematurely. Get a feel for the process.

Basically grab every opportunity to use your senses and get a feel for it.

1 Like