Harvest time! Alien vs Triangle auto (Mephisto)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA a little bit late for an entry and all but yeah man, let’s give you something!

@MadScientist hereby awards @fishdude with an honorific mention for perseverance and completion of the Alien vs Triangle by Mephisto. Also, you are entitled to the Overgrow Hall of Fame for harvesting this super cute plant man.

Specially cos’ most people here would have gotten rid of it. But you didn’t and that shows a lot bro, much respect.

Sci :robot:

WOW, on a side note, the cotyledons are still intact! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

How you do that?

5 Likes

I somehow failed to write descriptions of the pics, and editing them in is confusing, so here we go:

Not exactly the 10 day dry I was hoping for, but I didn’t let her get crispy

All trimmed and pretty

Into the jar!

Hey, that exceeds my expectations!
I burn .25 grams per session, so I am pumped

Some trim for the hash stash

Taking its place in the stash

2 Likes

That was exactly what i thought man! Sync totally!

And i wonder, where you get that from exactly? Oops!

Makes 2 of us!

3 Likes

Aw thanks, I appreciate that

2 Likes

I had a plant turn out like that once. I actually think I might of gotten less weight out of it then you haha.

2 Likes

Closest I had to that was a plant roughly the size and shape of an inverted ice-cream cone. It too, was a ‘bud on a stick’ although IIRC it was closer to 7 grams than 1/2 a gram.

Was it the only plant in the system?

1 Like

It was actually one of 7.

All 7 had some traumatic event 1 week in.
The 3 Mephisto plants that were started in 5 gallon pots recovered a week later.
They had reduced yields, but I pulled 6 oz of 3 plants, so I am pretty happy.

The 2 Panama Limes by Flash Seeds recovered eventually. I gave 1 away, and the other is at “27 and putting on some buds.
Green Poison from Sweet Seeds died eventually.

This little lady didn’t recover very well, but the autoflower genes kicked in…

2 Likes

2 weeks in the jar. I’m quite pleased that the yield gets me two smoke sessions:)

I’ll light her up on an evening where I feel relaxed and able to really appreciate it

3 Likes

Congratulations man! Looks good now cured and all… Let us know how she tastes and smells…

Cheers!

1 Like

tee hee hee hee! Still makes me giggle

2 Likes

I ended up smoking the entire plant at once. (How often do you get to say that?)
It was very good. The taste was a great OG funk. I could pick up a background Kush flavor, with sour and diesel present as well. It all works together to give a very skunky flavor.

The effect seemed to be a pretty general overall buzz. Worked extremely well for intimate relations.

Overall, I clearly enjoy OG Kush, and need to grow some sort of variant soon. I would like to run 2 Ripleys OG plants next summer.

3 Likes

LOVE it! Right on! Good sexy time to boot! :heart_eyes_cat: Way to grow fishdude! :laughing:

1 Like