Growing Super Lemon Haze x Jesus OG

I thought that I would start a new diary of the plants that I am growing alongside the
Divyder F2s I am currently doing in another thread.

2 Super Lemon Haze x Jesus OG by @Scissor-Hanz

The SLH X JOG began life on Jan 28. In order to control the stretch while flowering I am trying to stunt them by keeping them in small 6 oz cups. I started 12/12 on one plant 5 days ago, transplanted it into a 32 oz container today. Topped and cloned ‘em both.

I need to keep these plants small…around 18 inches tall or so. We’ll see.

more when I can.

16 Likes

What do you feed them? Look at those roots! Wow!

5 Likes

Absolutely beautiful plants my man, they are going to love that new home, hopefully not to much if your keep them at 18 inches max, I’m sure she’s going to need a few haircuts too so I’m definitely interested to see your end result :+1::eyes::eyes: awesome work brotha

4 Likes

These are all 4 of my SLH x JOG. I topped the 2nd plant 5 days ago, the 1st was topped about two weeks ago. I made a clone out of each top.
They are 8 inches tall now, they will probably finish over 20 inches. I am trying to keep them close to the same height as the two Divyders…19 inches now. Should be fun.

15 Likes

@Meesh @Hoodini
Thanks for stopping by and saying nice things.

7 Likes

will be good to see some of these grown out :thumbsup:

5 Likes

Those are some beauts

4 Likes

excellent & thank you @oleskool830 :wink: read my mind

@Scissor-Hanz is this a new(er) hybrid? (are there more examples in another thread?) The people are demanding answers(bread and circuses are cool too).

:evergreen_tree:

8 Likes

I’m tuning in. Love haze but always seem to go big for me.

6 Likes

Ya, just a test. Both strains are super frosty :+1:
I grew one last round…it was a bit of a stretcher but nice buds.

9 Likes

Yessiree! True dat! Lovely plant to grow. Smells great, reaches for the sky, takes forever to finish. They are stacking nicely. I’m as excited as a puppy with two Peters to try it! Thanks my brother. Much love and respect…
:cowboy_hat_face:

7 Likes

Had to tie her down more than once.

14 Likes

Looking good. Going to be great for hash!!!

6 Likes

When you say ‘forever’ to finish… we talkin 10-11 or …more?! The SLH dispensary clone I had outdoors was an 8wk’er maybe even a 7 for the impatient. :thinking:

5 Likes

Looks like it’s pushing 8 weeks. Chopping her tonite. I would let her go as long as she wanted but I’ve got jars to fill. Poppy needs his medication! I ordered some Cookies and Chem on the reverse auction today.

6 Likes

The lineup of the 4 gals today.
The tallest is now 12 inches.

14 Likes

That :bicyclist: BMX is sure bringing me back… :slight_smile:

I had this in blue & then grandpa painted it flat black for me!

8 Likes

Hahaha…I can only laugh at my own antiquity, as this was the bike that made me king of the road in 1961.

Yikes.

13 Likes

Wooooow. :slight_smile: I remember my mom’s 70’s version in purple with that same :flashlight: headlamp! They’d done away with the fuel tank by then. hahah
Sat next to the '76 Triumph Bonneville 750, which was the ultimate to me as a kid. :thought_balloon: :rainbow: That actually needed a fuel tank. :smile:

5 Likes

That bike would still make you king of the road in 2019! Look at that 80 bucks! That was a pricey bike back in the day!

6 Likes